“Nice atmosphere.”

Panera Bread
Stockton, California
“Nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I’ve never been disappointed with this restaurant. From the time you take your order to the time you leave, the employees always are smiling like they truly enjoy working there. The cost is a little more than most restaurants at this level but I keep going back. I love their Panini bread sandwiches. They have free internet if that is your thing. From what I have heard they have a nice selection of coffees and they are pretty good. Nice atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012

Manteca, California
“Great salads & breads”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love the new med. breakfast sandwich. I ove that you can go on-line to make it a healthier order so when you get there you know exactly what to say. Thx. Panera.

Visited February 2012
NOR CAL
“YUMMMMM!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I just everything i have orgered from there. Great service as well.

Visited March 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like how there were several unique kinds of sandwich... unique meaning it's not a repetition of what Subway or...”
Reviewed July 6, 2009

I like how there were several unique kinds of sandwich... unique meaning it's not a repetition of what Subway or Quiznos have. The salad was really good and the cookies.... they were great! All in all, pretty healthy and affordable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook