Tripadvisor
Stockton
All reviews waffles hot breakfast front desk staff bed was comfortable march lane appearance college california refrigerator freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Check in staff person was very unfriendly, seemed upset at having to check in guests. Beds were old and somewhat saggy. The bathroom was door warped and very hard to close. Room was next to elevator and very noisy.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2020

noisy. shower sprayed all over the bathroom - dingy halls - seedy area. we arrived prepaid booking - they would not let us in because they could not ring credit card through for extra charges - they tried 4 credit cards - obviously their system down - they had me call my credit card company even though 4 cards did not work - they would not admit error on their end - I offered $100 cash for sundries just so we could go to bed after 10 hour drive - no they would not accept they suggested we go elsewhere - even though the room was prepaid months ago - finally after 40 minutes she rebooted system at my suggestion and card was accepted - no apology. Terrible reception - terrible rooms - noisy breakfast area with two tv's blaring on two separate channels. lots of hotels to chose from.
on way back I spoke with manager - unfortunately we had booked this same place on our return trip from vacation - she offered some points - I wanted a complete refund. Never again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Companion11188526548, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy either one of your stays with us. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this right. Please reach out to us at your leisure. Thank you again. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I stay at Best Western all the time. This one is cheap because you are
inconvenienced with check in and the bar is not stocked. If you are on a tight budget this is your hotel.
I will look elsewhere.

Have a great day

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that our current staffing level affected your stay. We are in the middle of bring additional team members on board now. We hope you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

When you look at pricing for this hotel in comparison to other hotels in the area the assumption is the pictures aren't telling the story. Truth be told the pictures don't do it justice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Companion11188526548, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is to provide our guests with a wonderful nights rest in a clean room. I am so pleased that you found that to be true. Sounds like we will see you again next time.

Reviewed December 11, 2019

No matter the reason for your stay, the entire crew at this hotel actually CARE & help you through anything! The GM, Shelly, has built a crew that she can be very proud of! You can't teach people to care like that....they just do.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Companion11188526548, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing. I am over the moon that you had the experience with us. We do care from the bottom of our hearts. I am so pleased that you felt that on your trip. Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon.