$135
$259
$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

All reviewsgrocery storebiscuits and gravywafflesnice poolhot breakfastfront desk staffbreakfast roomroom was clean and comfortablemarch lanebwappearancetournamentcollegepacificcaliforniarefrigeratorfreeway
Reviewed September 17, 2017

This location is very nice but also very busy. It's next to a grocery store so there is a bit of traffic. They had a wedding when we checked in and a tennis tournament group when we left. The room was still quit and relaxing and the staff was very nice. The breakfast items are a lot better than most best westerns.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWLuciaPerez, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you for letting us know how you like your stay! I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

This hotel, we stayed here for what should have been 2 nights , however after our return from a day in San Francisco we arrived back to our room, to the same mess that was there when we left that morning, no maid service! we then went outside to enjoy the pool when we felt water dripping on us from the balcony above where the people staying were drying their jeans that were hanging over the balcony soaking wet like 6 pair. Into the pool area we went and were greeted to a table full of drunk and still drinking men playing music and using extreme profanity, I have a 6 year old. We complained and checked out that night at approximately 8pm after only being back at the hotel for maybe 45 minutes. We tried to get a refund and were denied by management. this Motel is disgusting and full of drugs and partiers. I would be ashamed to call this a Best anything, Best western should be ashamed of themselves.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here! Very Rough Area.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert P
BWLuciaPerez, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209-474-3301.

Lucia Perez
Front Desk Manager
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I normally stay in Sacramento, but for some reason all the rates were more than I was willing to pay; so I opted for Stockton. This facility was very nice. I highly recommend it to anyone staying in Stockton.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2017

This is a very decent hotel, especially for the price. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. A would definitely recommend this hotel, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2017

The staff and the breakfast were wonderful, the best of Best Western brand for sure. However, the location is problematic, the parking is challenging and there is an abandoned strip mall next door that left me feeling less than safe. The other unfortunate thing was the hot tub and pool. They were not clean, I was thinking maybe the filter was broken or something? If it were just for the staff, I'd definitely stay again, but for the location and amenities I probably will not.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family