“Very nice hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Stockton
“Very nice hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was impressed with the look and cleanliness of the lobby. There were many people there when I arrived...The desk clerk was very efficent while remaining kind and respectful to every person ahead of me at check in. I loved the room , the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Svang, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 209-474-3301.

Pao Vang
Asisstant General Manager
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
La Verne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I usually stay at the Heritage Inn in Stockton during my two day drive from Southern California to Oregon. Heritage Inn has the amenities I require for a one night stay: Microwave, Fridge, flat-screen TV, WiFi, clean rooms, and breakfast, sometimes sit-down to order, but sometimes buffet style (not as good). For a week night non-holiday, the price is great. A street-side room can be noisy, so I ask for a court-yard room upgrade, which they can usually provide. I'm happy staying here and will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Svang, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for choosing Best Western Plus and hope to see you again.
Sedona, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is not a five-star hotel, however, it is just fine for the weary traveller. It's clean, not too out-of-date and a huge property so there should always be a room available. No bugs. The breakfast was the typical fare. Staff was courteous.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
northridge, california
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were there for a wedding and booked a suite. The roof in the restroom was leaking, and we were told by staff members management knew there was a problem before we arrived. I showed them pictures, which I still have. They would not accommodate us and give us rooms so we were comfortable, but instead sent us down the hall to another room to shower. Now, remember, we couldn't sleep in this room, only shower in it. And if that didn't beat all, with all the loud noise and people smoking weed and getting drunk on the perimeter, We called more than once for assistance as we had guest, who also had to endure this embarrassment with us. They called the police and said we were harassing them for asking them to provide us the room we had prepaid for. i could not believe, and still can't comprehend, what they were thinking. They called the manager, who would not speak with us and suggested they just let us bathe, in the room, not sleep in it or provide two rooms as the suite, we paid for offered. I travel the world and this was one of the most inhumane things that has ever happened to me in my life. Best Western you are at the top of the list for being unprofessional, inhumane and rude. Unbelievable!!!

Room Tip: Warning!!! Don't ever stay here, drugs, alcohol, thugs, loud music, risky, rude and obnoxious m...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
Svang, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I am sad to learn that your stay was not enjoyable. Your comments are duly noted and have already been passed to management. We will ensure that this never happens again. We hope that we will have the opportunity to wow you during your next stay with us.
stockton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

when making the reservation at heritage inn/best western we requested connecting rooms and non-smoking in hte comments section. I callled the hotel directly a week prior to check in to confirm this. It did not happen. We were very disappointed. The front desk staff could have cared less about our disappointment and we were forced to deal with it because we were there with a group for a tournament. We forego a view or balcony to have connecting. We received neither.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I made a little trip to visit families for a little getaway & despite of all the bad reviews I was reading about the hotel decided to book my stay there anyways. I can say this much about my stay there that it was more than what I expected from the hotel. Good customer service, the breakfast was great had just a beautiful, relaxing, peaceful stay for my family visiting in Stockton.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sherwood, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Mr Vang on 9/30/13 you promised to email me a copy of the security tape to show the theft of our two 21 speed bikes which were padlocked and heavy steel cable chained to our vehicle. 4 weeks later, you've ignored my calls and emails. I need this info to support my insurance claim. There is no such thing as theft proof in Stockton, I learned. And sadly the employee's are apathetic and clearly helpless regarding the problem. The hotel itself is quite clean and comfortable, it's a shame of where it's located; but is a fact that can't be changed. Stay someplace safer and spend a bit more hotel money and keep your stuff and maybe your life safe! The risk here is just too great in my opinion; and hope the hotel is not still telling prospective guests that you've had no break-ins since installing the bogus security cameras. Which is clearly a falsehood. Breakfast with possible gang bangers, if you like this, it's your spot. I came to suspect some of the other free breakfast diners were just coming in from their night time shopping spree. Plus the guy hanging out in the business center playing solitaire while I'm filling out my useless police report, very possibly homeless as had no car and told me h frequents this place!, I'll bet! These are suspicions, but merit investigation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple