“Grilling Fun”

Shi Ra Soni
Ranked #179 of 542 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is a great place for either family or a date. We love it. They have an excellent staff who are right there when you need refills. The show at the grill is, of course, the fun part.

1  Thank Nan209

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I love ShiRaSoni, I have been here about 20+ times and it is always my first choice of restaurants for special occasions. This place is better than BenniHana hands down. I love their sushi and their lobster and steak dinner. Lunch here is just as good as dinner at half the price. I have been to the Lodi ShiRaSoni (different owner) and it is okay but not as good as the Stockton location. The ShiRaSoni in Brentwood is the same owner and is just as good but the Brentwood prices are higher than Stockton. This place is a great place for large groups or parties or just a romantic dinner. I have two teenagers that beg to come here every chance they get. Love it !

2  Thank DirectThreat
Reviewed September 9, 2010

This one is pretty good..but the Shi Ra Soni 2 in Lodi...about 15 minutes away blows it out of the water!!Without a doubt...it's the only Jappaneese steakhouse I've ate at that compares to Benihana in South SanFran...and that's the best ever!!Believe me,I've ate at them from coast to coast!!Def go to the one in Lodi!!

Reviewed August 15, 2008

Just like the Bennihanna restaurant but better flavor and larger portions and less money. I love this place! Try the KU vodka with cranberry juice and the lobster,shrimp, and filet mignon dinner it is great.

2  Thank BigHomie