“The Chimichangas are excellent”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miguel's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #262 of 539 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 17, 2012

the Chimichangas are excellent, the Salsa is not as bad as everyone states, and it is not like tomato pasto, they just blend it in the food processer very well, it does have a little kick to it. The tortillas are the store bought ones, but i like those better anyway, because they are alot thinner. Now about the service, the front desk greeter, is a very young lazy girl, and most of the servers try to avoid eye contact, they do not help with each others tables at all. so when you ask for a soda refill be prepared to wait, dont get me wrong, all the servers are really nice, but not to quick on there feet, and you might as well just walk out instead of paying your bill, it takes them forever to get your ticket, and then the young girl at the front with the long wavy brown hair is so lazy, she dosent even want to ring you up. The last time i went there it was standing at the front door waiting to pay my bill for 10 minutes as the lazy girl was chit chatting with the other watresses sitting at the bar. The food is ok, but the service lacks.

There are newer reviews for Miguel's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I was trying to find a good Mexican restaurant in stockton so I went to Miguel's. It took forever to have my order taken and the salsa was like spaghetti sauce. The inside looked run down, and when I finally got my food it was awful and overpriced. The food reminds me of taco bell, not authentic Mexican food like they promise. Never going there again

1  Thank JJ191
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have been going to Miguel's restaurant since I was a little girl. My stepfather took us there and I have been going ever since. Great service. (Love Maria) and great food. The salsa is to die for.
My kids are now grown and I am sure they will continue going there as well. :)

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Comfortable, down home, family owned and operated Mexican cuisine

Reviewed September 9, 2010

It was ok...kind of a weird little place.Looked really run down.The waitress was very slow.The salsa did taste,and look like italian spaghetti sauce.I don't think I'd put it on my list of places to return ):

1  Thank AdviceMomma