See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Like the rest of the reviewers, my boyfriend and I had booked our room through expedia. We arrived around 9pm to check in and the front clerk was an old man who seems like he needed a bath. We told him we made reservation and he asked for my id and card. I gave it to him and he gave me a little note pad to fill our my information. I thought it was weird because I already made reservations online, so all he had to do was check that I was who I was and charge me (since I chose the option to be charged at check-in----thank gooodness!). The place looked sketchy, scarey people roaming around outside, appearance seemed dirty and unsanitary. There was even a posting on their door saying "no prostitution." My boyfriend and I, our gut was telling us something. So I asked for my id and card back and we said we're not going to stay. He seemed irritated and threw my cards back at me through that little night window. Good thing my boyfriend and I got out of there. Afterwards, I read the reviews on this place and our gut was right! My boyfriend would never forgive me if something happened to his brand new car too! Whew! The price may be low but be ware of the service you'll get. Not worth it!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Liaku X
Reviewed April 29, 2015

The rooms smelled like a urinal that was pasteurized in a freezer. When I asked the front desk clerk about it she said to open a window. I hardly write negative reviews. This place is a joke. Stay away from it.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank TIMOTHY C
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I checked in. There were stains all over the carpet. Dirty pillow cases. Sheets looked like they were on the bed for a very long time. We were in the room 10 minutes and left as it is unsanitary. They refused to give our money back. We took the loss as we did not diseases or infections. Place is terrible !!!
Gina Christensen

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Gina C
Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was the only place in whole CA with 3 queen beds in one room (that's because they don't give a damn about fire dept. regulations). That's the only good thing about it. Along all the regular terrible things in those places, there was no toilet paper in the bathroom :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jbaruch
Reviewed September 14, 2008

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible, we should have read reviews before booking, this is the scarriest place ever. DO NOT STAY HERE. You know its a bad sign when you go to check in (middle of the afternoon) and there is not a car in sight. And there are homeless people lurking around. We were going to a wedding and didnt know the area and wanted to save on money so booked the hotel online and when we got there it was sooooo bad. The room was filthy, dirty, stains on carpet, splatters on the walls, rat poop under matteress, and electrical wiring to the lamp spliced together with duck tape. At night time, there are people lurking everywhere, not safe. We actually had to check out that same night and move to the Days Inn hotel a few miles down the road. I will never ever ever stay at that place. We are going to fight for our money back thru headquarters.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family