“Absolute Disaster”

Ranked #20 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolute Disaster”
Reviewed May 28, 2006

Do not stay here! Buyer beware - we should have. Our room was broken into. Police and Staff were less then helpful. We are out thousands of dollars.

• Stayed May 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 4, 2006

This is the worst place on Earth.
Stayed there on a job assignment and had to be near the University of the Pacific.
Both of the lousey managers are brothers, and one of them lives there. Walks aroun in his pajamas all day. Toilet and tub were backed up with black sewage. television did not work, I couldnt get the cnn news chanel. The room should have been non smoking but it wreaked of smoke. the key to door jammed on me several times. I never had such lousey service in my life. There was constant noise comming from the hotels hallways and the other rooms. It was horrible. no respect from the management, or his brother. Then on top of all that, they had the nerve no to even speak affluent ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please budget your money so that you can get a more decent room on March Lane.
A stay in the park would have beat this hotel stay any day.

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Stockton hotels

Kennewick,Washington
Reviewed August 14, 2005

The Econo Lodge is alright if you wanna just sleep and try and get some shut eye, but don't look for anything but that. Me and my friends stayed here on our way to a Lakers game in LA. When we did arrive we were all like "THIS IS THE PLACE, OMG!". Yes, it does look crummy, but hey for the price to stay there you can't beat it, and it kinda smells in the hallways like India food, and I also do think they live there too, because when I went to go get some fresh towels, I had to knock on the hotel managers door, and he was in his PJ's, that was wired. Like I said again other then just getting some shut eye and being close to the highway, this is the best spot to be.

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank Nick T
Centennial Colorado
Reviewed June 12, 2005

What a Dump. Hotel appears to be a homeless shelter. What appears to be transients live on the second floor, while the travels live on the bottom floor.
I've stayed in many Econo Lodges, this one was the worst. I expected a clean room, this one was far from it. I realize that Econo Lodges are cheap, and thats what I want (ie no frills), but I also want a safe place, which isn't here...

• Stayed June 2005