WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Stockton
Netanya, Israel
“What a place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was the only place in whole CA with 3 queen beds in one room (that's because they don't give a damn about fire dept. regulations). That's the only good thing about it. Along all the regular terrible things in those places, there was no toilet paper in the bathroom :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank jbaruch

CA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2008

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible, we should have read reviews before booking, this is the scarriest place ever. DO NOT STAY HERE. You know its a bad sign when you go to check in (middle of the afternoon) and there is not a car in sight. And there are homeless people lurking around. We were going to a wedding and didnt know the area and wanted to save on money so booked the hotel online and when we got there it was sooooo bad. The room was filthy, dirty, stains on carpet, splatters on the walls, rat poop under matteress, and electrical wiring to the lamp spliced together with duck tape. At night time, there are people lurking everywhere, not safe. We actually had to check out that same night and move to the Days Inn hotel a few miles down the road. I will never ever ever stay at that place. We are going to fight for our money back thru headquarters.

• Disliked — Everything!
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
4 Thank wellz

Travelers are raving about these Stockton hotels

San Diego
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2008

I got my truck broken in and they took everything. People live there waiting for someone to pull in to ROB!..PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE!!!. I couldn't even sleep with the surround sound the people have in this place. The manager did not do nothing to quiet the noise. Manager is always in PJ's, hard to understand him speak. terrible internet access. cold water only. 3 channels on tv. no fridge and no micro. cheap towels and blankets. aircondition loud and noisy. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE that all I can say about this place. I called the police and they didnt even want to come over for a police report. Stockton PD recommended me to never stop in that area ever again. After this I will never even stop in Stckton ever again. I AM SO SUPPRISED THIS IS A CHOICE HOTEL. I am warning AAA and choice hotels and BBB. this is no joke. dont say i didnt warn you.

• Liked — LEAVING!!
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING!!
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank MSItrips
Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2006

I had occasion to make a last minute trip to California which resulted in me staying at this location. The location may "fly" the Econo Lodge banner but it is nothing like ANY Econo Lodge I have ever stayed at.
The location had clearly abandoned vehicles in the parking lot, with several sitting on multiple flat tires. It was pretty obvious that the location allows the "locals" to use the facility for "one night stands" and it appeared for other things less legal. At all hours I noted people sitting in parked cars that were clearly not over night residents.
This is clearly a very "tired" location that is probably beyond a refurbishing or a major remodel. Obviously I could tell neither from the website or from the street.
The carpet was clean but that was the only thing that was. The sheets were not remotely close to being white. The towels in the bathroom were both torn, thin and clearly not recently bleached.
The sink in the bathroom only had cold water, until I realized that you had to turn the water on that wall because the faucet leaked so bad.
The remote on the TV didn't work and the cable reception was intermittent at best.
There are plenty of economy style lodging at the prior exit on I-5 which I should have used. There are no restaurants at this exit which makes this location less desireable.
Will never stay there again and I suggest, no I warn you not to either.

5 Thank rld00442
Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2006

A very awful experience. I worried about the safety of our children, but our late check-in wouldn't allow for a hotel change. The rooms were adequate, but there are many people living at the hotel with questionable activities. The police were called, people were beating on doors down the hallway, etc. No micro/fridge as advertised, TVs did not work. I couldn't wait to get out! A new fact I learned on this trip--people LIVING at a hotel is never a good sign.

• Stayed June 2006
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Kirstee08
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2006

Do not stay here! Buyer beware - we should have. Our room was broken into. Police and Staff were less then helpful. We are out thousands of dollars.

• Stayed May 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2006

This is the worst place on Earth.
Stayed there on a job assignment and had to be near the University of the Pacific.
Both of the lousey managers are brothers, and one of them lives there. Walks aroun in his pajamas all day. Toilet and tub were backed up with black sewage. television did not work, I couldnt get the cnn news chanel. The room should have been non smoking but it wreaked of smoke. the key to door jammed on me several times. I never had such lousey service in my life. There was constant noise comming from the hotels hallways and the other rooms. It was horrible. no respect from the management, or his brother. Then on top of all that, they had the nerve no to even speak affluent ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please budget your money so that you can get a more decent room on March Lane.
A stay in the park would have beat this hotel stay any day.

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business