La Quinta Inn Stockton
$82
Residence Inn Stockton(Stockton)
$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Courtyard Stockton(Stockton)
$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$72
Motel 6
  • Pool
$84
Red Roof
All reviewsold spaghetti factoryroom was cleanwould stay againroom keyoff the highwayeasy accessconvenient locationpets
Cazadero, California, USA
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stay here whenever I'm in Stockton. Clean, comfortable, easy access to many restaurants, freeway, shopping and a very helpful and friendly staff that have gone out of their way to please.
Beds are exceptional, including pillow, linens and mattress. The white duvet covers say it all...

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We needed a hotel at the last minute for a wedding, we picked La Quinta because of the location. We really enjoyed our stay. I was a little worried since its dog friendly I we might have stains or smell in the carpet, but we didn't. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We will stay here again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

so one on hand, a bit noisy (but not too bad) but also easy to find and get to from the freeway. The manager that checked us in at night; Judith; provided excellent service. There are some good meal choices close by, some provide discounts on their meals. The morning breakfast area was very clean; the food choices pretty basic; but I didn't mind that. There were quite a few grassy areas for the dogs. I would plan on staying here again for next year.

San Jose, California, USA
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have stayed her quite a lot in the last 6 weeks, the staff were excellent and so friendly, the breakfast was great and plentiful! Would I recommend this hotel and stay here again, Absolutely! The rooms are clean, there is shampoo, soap, clean linens, an ironing board and iron, and a hairdryer. Oh yes there is also a coffee pot in the room, air-conditioning, and a very nice television, oh gosh they also are happy to give you a wakeup call.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Getting to this hotel from I-5 required a U-turn on a busy street which did not please me since I was towing a long boat trailer. Finding parking at the facility for the long trailer was also difficult. We did find enough room out back by the busses to park the long rig. The room was decent but the bathtub bottom was dirt stained so I decided a shower instead of a bath was in order. The room was pet friendly. There are two restaurants nearby. Next time we will try the spaghetti factory instead of the other. The bed was fine and the AC worked great since it was around 100 degrees out.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business