La Quinta Inn Stockton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Motel 6(Stockton)
Quality Inn(Stockton)
Residence Inn Stockton(Stockton)
Courtyard Stockton(Stockton)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsold spaghetti factoryroom was cleaneasy freeway accesswould stay againroom keyoff the highwayconvenient locationpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Spent the night of June 12, 2013 here. It was OK at best. The toilet seat was very loose and needed to be replaced as it couldn't be fixed. It was done promptly and without incident. The HVAC was either too cold or too hot, yet the thermostat was set to either 69 or 70 degrees. Breakfast was disappointing as to variety. Room was clean. Although I would stay here again, my wife will not.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I did not personally select it but overnight stay was booked for me via the agent and honestly I don"t know what he was thinking? Room was dirty and dusty. Air-con was running good but very noisy. Regardless of all I was so tired after flight from Europe and all day work that had no power or will to move somewhere else. Breakfast is served in the lobby: very basic, simple. Restaurant: NO HAVE, so don"t count on dinner or lunch there. On the end of storry what to expect from something actually so cheap.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed here last weekend for one night on the way from LA to Tahoe and it was one of the worst motel stays primarily because of the housekeeping. If I was the GM, I would fire the contracted cleaning company immediately because they are not doing the job. Plain and simple. There was hair from other clients on the dresser and bed--clear and visible when you walked in. We decided not to look closely at any place else because it was only one night.

The toilet was running all night, the shower needed grouting, carpet was dirty, and something that was beyond the control of the motel: the client next door had women on and off coming in and out of his room starting from 1:30 am when we arrived until 4 am when we were finally able to get to bed. Loud laughing, giggling, and talking.

If we did not check in at 1:30 am and it was earlier in the evening, we would have asked for a room switch, but we needed to try to get to bed so we dealt with it by finally putting ear plugs in our ears. (Always carry ear plugs when traveling! as a last resort.)

The major plus in the room was the beds and linens. They were spectacular! One of the best beds we have ever slept in on the road. So why can't they get the rest of the room in order? I don't know? Maybe it's a cash flow problem? It's an old building and lots of $$ is needed to fix them.

It's a great location for Stockton right off the 5, near lots of services, and they had a security guard patrolling all over when we checked in. They have a decent sized pool that we did not have time to use.

Complementary Breakfast was OK, not the best we have had, not the worst. We were able to see that they were trying hard to make it the best possible.

We addressed the room issues that we had on check out, and the clerk handled the matter responsibly. The employees that we met were all very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I read reviews when selecting a hotel. Read several not-so-good reviews but some people expect a brand new, unused room at a low price.
I decided upon the La Quinta based on the good reviews and discarded the others.
Glad I did. Our room was very, very nice. Huge, extremely comfortable bed, very clean and well-appointed room with a nice, new HD television (we didn't watch much).
It was a late check-in and we spent only one night but I would certainly pick this property for another stay. Having Carrow's in the same lot was an extra bonus.

Room Tip: Even right off the freeway and in a room that faces it, I could not hear traffic noise over the Air conditioner fan which I left on for "white noise".
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta