Quality Inn
$109
$119
HIExpress.com
$81
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a motel, not a hotel like some other Quality Inns I've stayed at. Expectations and pricing go hand in hand and even if it's a little noisy and the rooms are small, it is also inexpensive and includes a complimentary breakfast.

We were visiting family, so we didn't spent much time in the room. That's probably a good thing because the bed wasn't comfortable, but everything was clean and in working order. Loved the shower spray and was happy to see a blow dryer and coffeemaker when we arrived. There's an In-n-Out, Jamba Juice, Krispy Kreme, Subway, Starbucks and other eateries within an easy walk of the motel.

Stockton isn't a tourist town, so chances are if you come to stay at this motel, it's because you're visiting someone, checking out University of the Pacific or just passing through. It's possible too you're here on business. In any event, we were warned to be careful at night because crime has climbed since the city fell on hard financial times. I saw only great things while visiting - friendly people, some beautiful neighborhoods, gorgeous campus and lots and lots of restaurants and retail centers. Speaking of which, we had a very bad experience at Papapavlos, a popular Greek restaurant in Lincoln Center. Don't go there unless you want awful service and overpriced food. Instead, drive up the road to Macaroni Grill. The staff is always wonderful and food is always good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank S0CalTraveler
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It's been a long time since I've encountered lodging as crummy as this NON- Quality Inn is! From check in with the "air head" clerk at the desk to the filthy conditions of the room, nothing about this property is even close to acceptable. Had stayed here several times in the past and, while not exceptional, it was at least clean and reasonably comfortable. Now, however, the place is a disaster. The room was a pig sty! Filthy carpet, sinks and bathroom very dirty, bedding tired and suspect. Had checked in very late and tired after a long drive, so did not really notice the appalling conditions until next morning, but what a "wake up" call. I can't believe the corporate office of Quality Inns would allow this dump to carry their name. They should post a "quarantined" sign at the front door.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go ANYWHERE but here!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

It took an exceptionally long time to check in. The room was about like a motel 6, old tv, old beadspread dirty carpet. Yikes, don't these chains check these places? I won't be back. Good food and drink choices nearby at least.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

As the title states, the young lady at the front desk, Reba, was great.
The front desk/breakfast area smelled like rotted milk.
We got our room & there were stains on the matress, pubic hairs on the bathroom counter.
We went back to Reba at the front desk & she gave us a second room. That room had hair & food particals on the sheets. Being exhausted from 10 hours of driving we called Reba & told her if she would give us fresh sheets we would stay. We went to the office & Reba stated she had called the manager & explained what was happening & that she needed the manager to come down to help so Reba could take care of the sheets. The manager told her she would be down in an hour. An hour to wait for sheets. Unaceptable! So we left. Reba however, handled the situation with courtesy & understanding. Reba needs to be the manager.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I just wanted to thank Renie and Ashley for the excellent customer service they provided me. My stay was perfect and I will be back for sure! The young ladies were polite and efficient. When I had a question or an issue, they were on spot. LOL.(meaning they couldn't have done it better). The breakfast was awesome,. I chose the biskit s and gravy for myself. If you go to Stockton or pass through and need a place to stay, Quality Inn on March Lane is the place. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: My room faced the pool and it was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo