“Really a bad place to stay.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
Tn
“Really a bad place to stay.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

It took an exceptionally long time to check in. The room was about like a motel 6, old tv, old beadspread dirty carpet. Yikes, don't these chains check these places? I won't be back. Good food and drink choices nearby at least.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed May 20, 2013

As the title states, the young lady at the front desk, Reba, was great.
The front desk/breakfast area smelled like rotted milk.
We got our room & there were stains on the matress, pubic hairs on the bathroom counter.
We went back to Reba at the front desk & she gave us a second room. That room had hair & food particals on the sheets. Being exhausted from 10 hours of driving we called Reba & told her if she would give us fresh sheets we would stay. We went to the office & Reba stated she had called the manager & explained what was happening & that she needed the manager to come down to help so Reba could take care of the sheets. The manager told her she would be down in an hour. An hour to wait for sheets. Unaceptable! So we left. Reba however, handled the situation with courtesy & understanding. Reba needs to be the manager.

• Stayed May 2013

Travelers are raving about these Stockton hotels

Stockton, California, United States
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I just wanted to thank Renie and Ashley for the excellent customer service they provided me. My stay was perfect and I will be back for sure! The young ladies were polite and efficient. When I had a question or an issue, they were on spot. LOL.(meaning they couldn't have done it better). The breakfast was awesome,. I chose the biskit s and gravy for myself. If you go to Stockton or pass through and need a place to stay, Quality Inn on March Lane is the place. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: My room faced the pool and it was very comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Over a dozen cars damaged in the parking lot when someone cut off the catalytic converters and punctured gas tanks to steal gas. No outside security cameras. Tow truck driver advised this is common in this area. Rooms should have been cleaner.

Room Tip: One you can park your car in if you want to be able to drive it the next day.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We found the hotel perfect for an overnight stay. Breakfast was plentiful and varied and good.
Rosa and Renee both went out of their way to make sure our stay was good.
We'll stop there again next year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, WA
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We planned no staying two nights but stayed one. The rooms were dingy and dirty. The bathroom was mildewy and dirty. Looked like the inside of the bathroom door had never been cleaned. There was lots of mildew on the walls and ceiling. The doors didn't close without yanking them shut. Old tube tv. We won't ever stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Milwaukie
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the misfortune to stay here one night on my way to AZ to see my ill father. The lobby was nice and that's where it ended. The admitting clerk had little knowledge of the area. I was given a room by the pool which was fine. But the bed had a old wrinkled bedspread, one thin, too small blanket that I am sure was from a thrift store. The exposed box springs were wrapped in plastic that was ripped in several places. The sheets were wrinkled. I called for another blanket and the assistant manager brought one the same as the one on the bed. I complained and was given another room which was only marginally better. In the second room, there were grease (?) stains on the bottom of the bathtub! The assistant manager was not very successful at hiding her exasperation at having to deal with my complaints. Customer service is quite obviously not a priority for this Quality Inn site. I am pretty sure the profit margin is their focus not the comfort of the guest. I would never stay there again under any circumstances and would advise anyone else to look elsewhere for even the most basic lodgings.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family