“Authentic and Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Wow what a great find. The food was served on large dinner plate. The food was piping hot and very good! I loved the portions and the staff was very nice. We came in 15 minutes before closing and they stayed open to allow us to enjoy our meal, we hadn't realized that we were keeping them from closing. The customers kept coming in and were being served. What a great business, you just don't get food and service like this anymore! We ate there several times while we were in town. A definite must try!!

1  Thank Irene R

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Cheap beer during happy hour. Lots of screens to watch your favorite sporting event. Decent food with a friendly staff makes for an enjoyable dining experience.
I would try it again if I was in the area. It is within walking distance from the Hilton, that's why I went there. It also has a nice view of a man-made lake.

1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The menu covers everything from enchiladas to chile verde...but what I always go for is the deep fried quesadilla.
Order it with chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp...they take the raw dough, stuff it with meat and cheese, and then deep fry...it's not greasy, but crispy instead and covered with sauce.
I don't want to know the calories, but it is one of life's great pleasures.
On the weekends, mariachis play music up and down the aisle.

2  Thank Rich I
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Heard so many good things about it but for me there was nothing special about it. The service was less than average and if you like a soda with your meal, I think they charge for refills because I sat there high and dry for the last part of my dinner. Must of been a bad night.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This restaurant is located in an area of offices. It overlooks Quail Lake and has great food. The brothers Arroyo use the same recipes their mother and probably their grandmother used at home. Authentic home cooked mexican food. Great variety.
The bar is always energized, and sometimes there is live music.
The only down side is sometimes parking is difficult as it fills up for dinner.

2  Thank Jeff W