“A Long Time Fav”

Dining options: Reservations
California
“A Long Time Fav”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter and I absolutely LUV the Chinese chicken salad with fresh garlic bread!!! I know sounds strange for a spaghetti house, dare you to try it. I also LUV the clam chowder on Fridays!!!

The deli is very convienent and I always desire to buy one of every item.

All staff members are very happy and great smiles.

Clean, very clean ladies restroom...YES!!! Believe me it makes a big difference especially when I'm there for a quick lunch and out the door.

To top it off.......free seasonal fresh fruit on your way out......apple, orange, banana, peach...your choice.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank njoynlifeCalifornia

Stockton, California
“Better since the remodel”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Good food, prices are what is to be expected. Pasta can be a bit overcooked. Sauces are decent. Have been several times, will return.

Visited July 2012
North Highlands, California
“not worth the price you pay for the food”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I ordered the spaghetti and meat sauce. I did not get a lot of sauce. I noticed a really bad smell when I opened my to go food. I ate it anyway because I was hungry.

Visited April 2012
Northern California
“Great Lunch and Dinner place”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Went for lunch with co-workers for a birthday party and we had the buffet. it was great! The food was hot and great and the service was just as wonderful. I went back with my husband and he loved the past and roast beef. Will go back again!

Visited March 2012
Reno, NV
“Italian Food with history”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Marinara sauce was a B+, the salad bar and A. Great photos of old Stockton line the walls. A popular place for locals.

Visited February 2012