“A Long Time Fav” 4 of 5 stars

Angelina's Spaghetti House
Ranked #4 of 508 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
California
“A Long Time Fav”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter and I absolutely LUV the Chinese chicken salad with fresh garlic bread!!! I know sounds strange for a spaghetti house, dare you to try it. I also LUV the clam chowder on Fridays!!!

The deli is very convienent and I always desire to buy one of every item.

All staff members are very happy and great smiles.

Clean, very clean ladies restroom...YES!!! Believe me it makes a big difference especially when I'm there for a quick lunch and out the door.

To top it off.......free seasonal fresh fruit on your way out......apple, orange, banana, peach...your choice.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank njoynlifeCalifornia

Stockton, California
“Better since the remodel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Good food, prices are what is to be expected. Pasta can be a bit overcooked. Sauces are decent. Have been several times, will return.

Visited July 2012
North Highlands, California
“not worth the price you pay for the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I ordered the spaghetti and meat sauce. I did not get a lot of sauce. I noticed a really bad smell when I opened my to go food. I ate it anyway because I was hungry.

Visited April 2012
Northern California
“Great Lunch and Dinner place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Went for lunch with co-workers for a birthday party and we had the buffet. it was great! The food was hot and great and the service was just as wonderful. I went back with my husband and he loved the past and roast beef. Will go back again!

Visited March 2012
Reno, NV
“Italian Food with history”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Marinara sauce was a B+, the salad bar and A. Great photos of old Stockton line the walls. A popular place for locals.

Visited February 2012