“DELICIOUS....!!!”

Cocoro Japanese Bistro & Sushi
Ranked #4 of 557 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Its been consistently good..it can't get any better. The "Tuna Ceviche".is my favorite.I just wish they would open during the afternoon and offer a larger variety of drinks.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Cocoro is a true gem with an outstanding menu! The food is exceptionally creative and beautifully presented - a visual delight as well as a taste delight. Dining here is a totally satisfying experience. I always prefer to sit at the sushi bar in order to watch the preparations. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Really wonderful!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Delicious in Japanese. (It's been a while since I studied Japanese.) This is a classy place. Their SPB(salmon, pineapple, bacon nigiri) is to die for. My mouth waters for it even before I take a bite. The combination of the creamy salmon, the crunchy, salty bacon, the sweet pineapple, the red onion curls and the tabasco sauce...... need I say more? Many other offerings are great. Go for their signature roll - the Cocoroll. The Asparagus roll with the Bulgoki beef. Stop me!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'd give the food a solid 3 stars, however get real, this is not what paying high prices is all about. I rate the ambiance a big O stars simply based on excessive noise and very poor seating arrangements. If you are satisfied by waiting for a few good, non cafeteria seats, then rate it higher for your self, not me. The service can vary anywhere between 2 to 4 stars but when you toss the host in the pile 1 to 2 stars at most. However try to talk to the manager - good luck - don't care - so a big - 1 for the staff. By the way, please don't go unless you like wasting big bucks.

1  Thank flhrse4
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I've been addicted since the day it opened. If I could have arranged it we would have had our wedding reception here!
Consistently highest quality raw fish; talented chefs prepare wonderful meals. If you don't care for sushi you can still have a top notch dinner from the cooked items. Spicy-crunchy scallop roll best ever.
Now that they offer a selection of draft japanese beer it is even better.
Sometimes we've waited an hour for a table in peak season, but it is worth it.

1  Thank Jeff W