“Great Chicken Wings, but that's about it!”
Review of Stockton Joe's - CLOSED

Stockton Joe's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We recently had dinner at the new location. The chicken wing appetizer was very good, however when we asked about the recipe, the waitress said " I don't know, they're frozen in a big box". Well that pretty much sums up the experience. Other than the pre made boxed chicken, which we liked, the main courses are tasteless and un-imaginative. Come on guys, we have money to spend in Stockton, give us somewhere good to hang out and enjoy a great meal which isn't sushi.

1  Thank Ron S

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service, the Bar is well stocked and the bartenders are all attentive to your wants. There is a outside patio that you can eat and people watch as well. This is a very popular place. Classy restaurant...

1  Thank DouglasShe
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My friend and I had not tried Stockton Joe's in their new location on the Brickwalk in Lincoln Center, so we decided to give it a try and were sadly disappointed. We visited for lunch. While service was good and the waitress was friendly, the surroundings were so-so. I had a charbroiled burger that was not quite cooked all the way through and worst of all I found a hair in my salad!!! Needless to say, I will not be returning!

1  Thank Jomomma8
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the kind of place my parents loved. Steaks, amazing handmade burgers, and a full bar.
I've had many fine meals here. Joe's won't disappoint.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Horrid decor, elderly staff with poor attitudes, food is copied from SF area recipes and skimped on. You will have heartburn soon after you leave. No imagination, weak sauces and everything tastes the same, like cardboard with canned army ration tomatoes. They needed new carpet so instead they just pulled it up and left it bare without even painting it. Clearly a Stockton families inability to stay off drugs has ruined a once good destination

1  Thank US28BadaBing