“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is most generally our evening out after shopping place to dine. The staff is fantastic, food / outstanding, great wine or cocktails. And, if it's your birthday, a FREE dessert! Love this place and you will too!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

very consistent. Menu changes or additions added often. fresh, well-prepared. Rich food, good selections.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Now not all Romano's Macaroni Grills are created equal, because this one is soooo much better than the one in Livermore and one in Denver. This is my family's Italian restaurant of choice.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Service is fine, and it should be when there is a plethora of staff running around. I enjoy a more personal and less scripted dinner service, Food is always good, portions plenty, just missing authenticity.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I hate to admit that Macaroni Grill is my regular hangout on my regular travels to Stockton. It is a chain restaurant and I have had rubber chicken "under a brick" and questionable pan-seared branzino there, but I've also had some delicious pasta dishes an amazing steak and some fulfiling simple desserts. On top of generally decent food, I've had exceptional service in my many visits to this Macaroni Grill.

My Macaroni Grill experience throughout California has been mixed. Most experiences have been positive, though I have bad visits, most recently in Santa Clarita, CA, where the staff couldn't bring us three appetizer plates in 30 minutes despite the fact that the restaurant was completely empty on a Sunday afternoon.

Stockton Macaroni Grill is not perfect, but when it comes to large-chain theme restaurants, this is the best choice in Stockton. The food is mainly on track and the staff, which seems to be fairly consistent over the past few years, is always efficient and pleasant, whether the restaurant is empty or packed.h