“Delicious food and beer!”

The Abbey Trappist Pub
Ranked #188 of 546 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 11, 2013

So awesome!!! I had the V Twelve last time and it was so delicious! I was planning to have it again but they're out so I'm having the Pluot and it's awesome, too! (Both are Belgian style beers.) Their food is delicious also, so it all makes for a wonderful experience. I wish I lived closer, but it's also probably a good thing that I don't.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love the beer, the snacks are good (perfect for beer and if you really don't want fried foods). The ambiance is nice but the venue is pretty small. It feels pretty tight pretty quickly and for someone like me that makes me want to get the heck out fast.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Yet another wonderful little treasure found on Miracle Mile in Stockton. The Abbey has an enormous "Beer Bible" with a great selection of beers to suit all tastes. They also have a great menu, including my personal favorite, the Fish & Chips. With the entrees, you can order up to three dipping sauces (including sriracha ketchup, smoked paprika ketchup, garlic aioli, lemon caper aioli, bbq sauce, etc). I recommend the lemon caper aioli for the fish and chips! The location is tiny, so blink and you'll miss it. I'd recommend getting there early in the evening if you'd like to have a seat.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This place has an amazing beer selection. Also there are many interesting food choices, different kinds of grilled sausages and that sort of thing. It is located in an area where they seem to have done an upgrade to the neighborhood, so there are lots of shops and restaurants all packed in together along this stretch of Pacific.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Fun and intimate (becuase it is small) speciality beer pub on the Miracle Mile. Owned and operated by a University of Pacific Alum. Surprisingly good food to go along with the beer. Mostly a twenty-something place at night so if you are an older fart like me, it's probably best to go during lunch or early evening. Not open every day. Plenty of on street parking. Miracle Mile District has added extra security so I feel pretty safe there at night.

2  Thank LodiWineBob