“Consistent great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Stockton, California
“Consistent great food!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Definitely one of my favorite places to go. I've always had good food, good service and great ambiance! They have great Tiramisu!

Stockton, California
“oh mama mia....”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The enviroment has a little italian touch. the service they are very attentive with a touch of we are family. the food is very good, their pastas are al-dente, their sauses a little bit strong and not too thick, i prefer a mild sause and a little more thick. their meat plates are very good, but a little scampi. all in all, mama mia.. to be a chain restaurant, its very good.

• Visited September 2012
Northern California
“The 30 minute wait was worth it for an enjoyable Italian dinner.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I usually don't review chain restaurants but this Olive Garden is so popular I tried it out on Sunday night along with half the town it seemed.
The young staff were well trained and seemed to work well in the packed restaurant. The menu is quite extensive and this chain has something for everyone's taste. I thought the portions were slightly on the small size but the food is so rich that you will be full.

I did like the all you can eat salad policy and I did ask for more. I had the short ribs which was very pungent over a risotto. My wife had a peach chicken dish she liked and my son a lemon chicken breast he enjoyed. Dinner for three came to about $90 including tip, tax, glass of wine. Most entrees were in the $14-$22 range.

They sure know how to push wine sales though. Your waiter will offer to pour samples of their wines at your table until you find one to your liking!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!