“Yummy appetizers!! Cozy and contemporary ambiance!”
Review of Ave on the Mile

Ave on the Mile
Ranked #188 of 535 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: American
Stockton, California
“Yummy appetizers!! Cozy and contemporary ambiance!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My group and I ordered about 5 different appetizers off the menu and they were all delicious. The service was speedy and reliable. The ambiance was contemporary and cozy. Had a great time!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank MermaidUndertheOcean

Tracy, California
“Fabulous Brunch!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I loved the 3 course Sunday Brunch w/unlimited mimosas.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank r0semarie81
Tracy, California
“Excellent brunch location!”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We went here for Sunday Brunch about a month ago. It was phenomenal! The ambience was lovely, there was live music, and most of all, the food was delicious and plentiful! The icing on the cake was the bottomless mimosas that were included in the pre-fixe three course brunch price of only $16.95. Each of us tried the different offerings (you have your choice of 2nd and 3rd course), and everything was exquisite. I would definitely recommend the crab benedict. Service was great as well - when they say bottomless mimosas, they mean it - my glass never had a chance to go empty as there was always a server with a fresh pitcher standing next to me. I plan to return here again and again!

• Visited October 2011