“it was relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Stockton
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Stockton
“it was relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

i liked how everything was clean.The clerk was very nice and professional i would stay there again. The only thing i would recommend is a ice machine on the third floor. I will definitely tell my family and friends about the red roof inn. I also like the late night special keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My mother and I were moving from washington to california and after all day driving we finally found a hotel online, the red roof inn. When we got there it seemed okay right after we checked in two men came out and just kept watching us, and one starts following us. We decided to go to dinner but felt so uncomfortable we brought our electronics with. While we were gone we did more research and the day before someone had been murdered there. We came back and found two men around one of our vehicles and what looked like casing it. During the short time there we also saw drug dealing and prostitution in the parking lot. We went back to the room and looked around the sheets were dirty the bathroom was gross. So we decided we'd leave and because after 6pm we couldnt get a refund. We spent the night sleeping in our car at a rest stop where we felt safer at than that hotel. Do not stay here! Worst mistake!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
redroofstockton, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Stockton, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for being at the Red Roof Inn.

We have received similar complaints from few other esteemed guests who stayed at that time. Our apologies for the inconvenience howsoever.

We have made complete arrangements to augment safety and security for our guests. The cleanliness and amenities of the rooms are being checked and confirmed before checking in a new guest.

Please visit us again and have a new experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Front desk very friendly, the room was very clean comfortable bed they have fridge, microwave hairdryer, is not to noise I had a very good sleep. I recommed people to came here. fear price.......................................................

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lorena b
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Terrible place. Got a room went to and it looked at it and decided not to stay there. The worst part was they refused to refund me for the room and then later charged me for two nights. Had to dispute charges to my credit card company because the manager was so rude. Avoid at all cost.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank jbltzkrg74
Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Red Roof Inn during your last visit to our area.

We appreciate you for the review and regret the experience regarding the charge issue.

We have attended all the rooms and amenities and also the hotel staff has been given training to ensure that this does not happen again.

Systems have been put in place to ensure a nice stay to all our guests.

We hope that you will surely make a note of this and choose us once again to stay and have a new experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Luis made the hotel reservations pleasent in the middle of the night. I stopped at the river hotel with my motorhome. I was looking for a room to take a good shower, with clean towels, soap, shampoo, lotion, and clean sheets. i wanted a room quiet with a view of the river in the morning. I asked Luis if he could book a quiet room that included breakfast in the morning.
I wanted to get a good night sleep after taking a bath and washing my hair.

Luis said after breakfast you can enjoy a refreshing swim before leaving in your motorhome. The check out time is still 11:00 am.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the delta river on the south side second floor hotel guest can enjoy the sunrise in...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We recently decided to check around for different hotels in stockton. We have stayed at other hotels in the stockton area over the last few years, as we truck to this area twice a week. We were pleasantly surprised with the Red Roof Inn, and a very nice staff as well. From Luis, the day manager, to the day clerk, who I believe is Mrs. Patel, to the lady at night, all very accomadating. We especially like the microwave and fridg in the room. And all for a very fair price. Thank You, and hoping you continual good business.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Woodlake, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have never seen a hotel room as bad as this one. It was so filthy I don't know where to begin to describe it. If I had known of another place to go I would have and gladly forfited my$60.00!
I felt as if I needed to be disenfected after leaving, noise for other guest was horrible, Interstate 5 was a stones through form room, It was an absolute nightmare!

Room Tip: I can't recommend any room at this hotel!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sally C
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the stay at Red Roof Inn and writing the review with observations.

We apologize for whatever may have happened howsoever.

Please note that we have investigated the unfortunate trouble you had, but have taken remedial steps to see that it never happens again to any of our guests.

We have done a thorough check up of the rooms and taken steps for maintaining the best cleanliness in the rooms and premises.

Once again we are sorry for the same and please do rethink and visit us.

We will see that you get a nice experience.