“Great hotel”

Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
Toronto
“Great hotel”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on the way from San Francisco to Yosemite. Hotel was right off the highway in an area with numerous restaurants.
The room was perfect...a small kitchenette, with stovetop, fridge, dishes, etc....a large bed area (king). Most importantly, as we've been travelling, were the laundry facilities.
As we weren't familiar with the area, I asked the front desk person where to eat. Her recommendation was bang on. Both clerks (morning and evening) were very friendly and pleasant.
Hotel was very quiet overnight.
We didn't have their bkfst as we opted for a nearby Denny's instead.
If travelling this way again, I would stay here.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Jimbo - Thank you for your for your fabulous review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed all of our amenities during your stay. It is always rewarding to hear that our staff was able to assist you in finding a great location to eat and that they were friendly as well as welcoming.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Stockton, California
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Service is great and staff is very friendly! The rooms are very clean and the rates are very affordable. I have been at this location for 2 months for work and it is a very nice home away from home. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that is coming to the area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Robert - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our service, clean rooms, and friendly staff. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more memorable.

We hope that the next time you're in Stockton, you continue to stay with us.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Service was great and staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and well kept. The restaurants around the area were exceptional as well. I would recommend it to anyone in the area as it is one of the best Extended Stays I have stayed at.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff made you feel welcome as we strive everyday to provide great service for each of our guests.

Sacramento, California
Reviewed April 8, 2013

we was looking for a budget place because we have 20 crew we need about 10 to 15 rooms at a time this is the best price at the time we look for places who has bad reviews they atr usealy the best place to stay inn and affordable to us. last we stayed inn days inn modesto ca most of our equipment was stolen here we was safe nothing went missing good rooms nice people working there friendly quite clean comfortable. if you are in modesto stay away from tiki vagabond and days inn if you like the police drugs dealers and hookers and pimps then go there, party house .

Room Tip: if there is a cheaper place then this let us know
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank djonconstruction
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was only there for a night but hotel was really clean and front desk staff was very friendly. Rooms are nice and I would stay here again when I'm back in town. The cost was less than I expected! My son and I felt comfortable and it is close to a great restaurant.

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you loved our clean rooms and friendly staff.

Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The price of the room was excellent and the hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, fast food, a grocery store and pharmacy. My complaint is that I booked a non-smoking room and the room I got smelled heavily of stale cigarette smoke. Also, some individuals hanging around in the parking lot were "thug-ish". If I had my personal vehicle there, I would not have been comfortable leaving it in the lot overnight as the hotel is hidden from the main street (March Ln) behind other businesses. Great price but not a great value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Janet A
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the room had a stale odor when you arrived as we do pride ourselves as a team to ensure every room is fresh and clean for every guest. I would also like to apologize for the behavior of the guests who were disruptive during your stay.

I can assure you that action has been taken to prevent this in the future. As you well stated the hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, fast food, a grocery store and pharmacy. In response to your feedback, I have reviewed the incidents with my team and we are working together to make every stay for every guest a pleasant one that gives them great value for the price.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at sml@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Stockton hotels

Stockton, California
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip for 3 months, and have no complaints. After scouting a few other competing hotels, Extended stay offers the best value combined with friendly staff, cleanliness, location, and safety within Stockton. Will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Bring an HDMI cord for flatscreen!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert G
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you found the hotel to be the best value while you stayed on business! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.