“Great value”

Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
Roseville, California, United States
“Great value”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I really enjoy staying at Extended Stay America in Stockton. The rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable, and the kitchen is a huge bonus if you are staying more than one night. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I also like the grab and go breakfast in the morning. My only complaint is that the walls are thin, so if you have a noisy neighbor (which can happen -- this is Stockton) it can be distracting. But I've had very few problems and have stayed here quite a few nights. Remember also that it's extended stay, so you don't get full maid service. But that means the price is very reasonable. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Edie J
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
I receive a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, it was pleasure having you here . Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
bouldercreek,ca
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Super nice place to stay! Clean room,enjoyed the frig.& stove as an added plus! All staff were very friendly and helpful. The day I came in they were doing pm work on all the A/C units,but the workers & in house facilities made it all quick and no problem! For the price,one of the best places I've stayed at. We will for sure be back for our next dog shows in the area! Oh..& my GreatDane was very comfortable there too! Lots of places to walk and exercise.

Room Tip: Even though we were on the upper floor,it was nice. My dog actually got a kick out of riding the ele...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Lakewood, Colorado, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2012

What a beautiful renovation! We arrived late and we pleased to know that although we got the last room they had, the room was super clean, new beds were so comfortable. The staff was kind and helpful. We changed our plans to go back through Stockton so we could stay there again. I hope we get the chance to go back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know our company will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

New carpet, new flat screen t.v, new water filter, new parking lot, new decor! Nice staff. Close to the freeway!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, July 31, 2012

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great stay! Newly renovated! New beds,flat screen t.v, new water filters, new carpeting, new parking lot. Close to freeway !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Shirley C, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Stockton - March Lane. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've been staying at this property since November 2010. The only reason I haven't left is because the front desk treats me like family.

The new look of the hotel is awesome and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Kudos to Shirley and Jonella for having an awesome staff.

Room Tip: Just renovated so all the rooms look nice
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Stockton - March Lane. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

The rooms are very nice and clean and all of the staff are pleasent and helpful. It is in a nice location too.

• Stayed May 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Stockton - March Lane. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.