WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
French Camp, California
“Food you have to try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Living on the outside of Stockton I have gone to this restaurant many times, and the food is always so good. It is Vietnamese food and simply the best I have ever eaten. Everything is always fresh and cooked so well. If you don't know what to order, just ask, and they will explain and help you decide what you might like best. The service is out of this world, and since day one they always have know my name. Oh yes, if you do like the food, be sure to get on their New Year celebration Lunch or Dinner list, as the Entertainment and Food are just wonderful...I will be sure not to miss this celebration ever again! ENJOY!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ventura, California
“Vietnamese GEM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Let me say that the owner is a true delight! This place is a gem in the heart of Stockton on Pacific Avenue (Miracle Mile). I told the owner that I was vegan and she proudly told me that she has lots of options available as she is vegetarian. She highly recommended her Crispy Tofu which she makes herself (she actually makes the tofu herself). It was DELICIOUS! The food can be made as mild or spicy as you want and the ingredients were all very fresh tasting and well prepared. The decor was very tasteful and there was a cool clock in the shape of Vietnam on the wall surrounded by a map of Asia. It was really neat. We also ordered the Vegetarian Spring Rolls and they were excellent. The flavors were sublime and they were perfectly rolled. I HIGHLY recommend this place!

Also note that the hours have been listed wrong on the http://google.com website and she has been trying to resolve this for a while. The correct hours are Monday - Saturday from 11am - 9pm everyday. I can't wait to go back and try some more entree's from Saigon Vietnam Restaurant!

Visited July 2012
Manteca, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excllent quality and fine food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

Saigon is an excellent restaurant for Vietnamese cuisine. The salted shrimp is a must buy. Easily one of their best dishes. The rolled beef with onion is also excellent. It's unique in the fact that the beef is rolled over the onion stalk and grilled. A rather unique way in serving. Their spring rolls are also excellent. I have yet to be disappointed in this place. Surely one of the best in Stockton.

Stockton, California
“Authentic international cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

A great little place---very helpful to orient you to unknown cuisine

Philadelphia
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

As the previous reviewer did, we stumbled into Saigon. We were looking for a pleasant looking restaurant with parking as we drove through Stockton. We too were very pleasantly surprised. The place was attractive, clean, friendly and had really good food. We had basil chicken and an asian chicken salad. I am sorry it isn't located near to my house!

• Visited September 2011