“Always busy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food is fine, the service is good. They offer combo meals for one, that is nice. You can reserve a private booth for a meeting which we have done a few times. I like the garlic chicken.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Dave Wong's is a Stockton main stay. American style Chinese food. I know that sound kind of weird but that is how i was described to me by large group of students we had from Shanghai. Don't get me wrong. They liked it but it just wasn't what they were used to. Great service and that is especially important if you are having a businss lunch. I don't really have any favorites as everything is good. A little bit pricer than me Chinese restuarants in town but the ambience is worth it.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Service was excellent as was the food. Prices fair and location convenient.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

If you like greasy chineese food then this place is for you.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We love Dave Wongs. The restaurant is a bit darker than many and a bit more private than many also (quieter). The waiters are top notch. Very polite, visit your table frequently and they aim to please. The meals are wonderul---a huge selection, always excellent!

Been to Dave Wongs? Share your experiences!