“Don't Waste Your Time and Money”
Review of La Boulangerie

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Don't Waste Your Time and Money”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were staying at the Hilton and decided to try this place for breakfast. We were inside looking at the items on the board trying to decide. The person behind the counter recommended we try the croissant ham, egg and cheese breakfast and pointed to a photo which looked very appealing with a nice slice of ham & cheese showing sort of like and egg MacMuffin only on a croissant. We ordered two & a coffee. When the food was brought to our table it was vastly different from the photo. The croissant was doughy rather than flakey & had very little taste. The slice of Ham was so thin that if you held it up you could read through it.The cheese was very thin as well almost as if you had taken a normal slice of cheese and sliced it in half again. The eggs were lukewarm at best. We took a couple of bites & that was the end of breakfast. The lady who took our order and served us left shortly thereafter when new personnel arrived. I highly recommend going somewhere else for breakfast as you will save yourself some time & money.

• Visited August 2013

Stockton, CA
“Pastries are to die for!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My two favorites: the cinnamon-nut roll and the raspberry scone! Yum. I "must" take scones to my friend from out of town. She said that she can't find any this good, even in all of L.A.

Visited June 2013
Portola Valley, California
“Stockton La Boulangerie”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great for early morning coffee, tea, and pastry, Helpful staff and quick service. Right across the street from the Hilton Hotel

Visited March 2013
California
“Across from the Hilton”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Not much variety as the others I've eaten in. We just had croissants and coffee/tea. They were ok but not much flavor. The staff was friendly though and don't think they have that much business or they would have more variety

Visited April 2012
Montgomery Creek, California
“Had much better coffee at Starbucks.”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I went in late in the day and I think they were actually closing but they were nice enough to make me a cup of cafe mocha. I didn't care for it at all.

Visited December 2011