“Good Food in Stockton”

Cross street: I-5
Clements, California
“Good Food in Stockton”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I used to belong to a local women's organization, Women's Success Group, which held its monthly lunch meetings at Le Bistro. Despite the fact that these were group lunches-- you know how those usually turn out-- I never had a bad meal at Le Bistro. And some of their dishes, especially deserts, were exceptionally good. I've not had a chance to eat there as an individual diner, but I'd bet that it is a good place to go for dinner. It's on my wish-list.

1 Thank I-love-to-travel

Fresno, California
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

After one visit to Le Bistro, I've added it to my list of top restaurants in the San Joaquin Valley. Its menu is modern and creative, its service is classically elegant yet entirely appropriate for Stockton, and its wine list has an impressive depth and breadth. On my last visit I felt comfortable in my work clothes, welcomed and well-served by my young waiters who were friendly, interactive and present immediately when I needed them, yet absolutely inobtrusive and I felt absolutely sated by dishes chosen from a broad menu.

I am sorry I didn't try Le Bistro sooner, but I will be back often.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank avancuren
San Luis Obispo, California
“Surprised to find such a great restaurant in Stockton!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This place is fantastic. The food is so good, and they have a great wine list. It's pricey but worth it. I was surprised and pleased to find such a great place in Stockton, impressive! My only complaint is that they have scented candles burning everywhere, ick. I want to smell my food and wine, not candles. Small complaint though.

1 Thank SLOtownStacy
Stockton, California
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Excellent food and service. Pricey but worth it. They have a great ambience for dating.

1 Thank Nan209
Stockton California
“They ARE BACK!!!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Le Bistro USED to be our favorite restaurant. They are BACK!!!! We have been in a few times for their really great happy hour and decided to try a dinner and we are SO GLAD we did!!!! The food was AWESOME, the service was AWESOME and the experience was AWESOME!!! The new manager and chef have made ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

• Visited December 2011