Motel 6
Orbitz.com
Residence Inn Stockton(Stockton)
$188
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I actually stayed at the Comfort Inn just a few miles from this one on March Lane but there was no option for writing a review on this one but I am sure it's the same. Anyhow I was doing a long 12 hour drive down to California and had my cat with me in the car and got very sleepy. As much as i was trying to avoid stopping i had to find somewhere late at night to spend the night. I felt so blessed to find this comfort Inn because where was i going to find a last minute place while driving that accepted pets? I scored. It was super clean, suer quiet, accepted pets for only $10.00 extra and had a big jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. It also included breakfast which was not so bad.The bed was super comfortable and had free wireless. And it all cost me $89.00 with a Triple A discount. I stayed at the one on So. Harlan Road in Stockton. It was right off the freeway but in a quiet location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed February 7, 2013

When we woke up in the morning and started our car we realized that someone had stolen the catalytic convertor during the night or while we were eating Ccoss the road in the evening. The hotel is dirty and in need of some serious upgrading and more security, after a cost of $500 and a delay of one day we were back on the road, an expensive night stay in a dump

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Spaggettibender
econolodgestocktonca, Webmaster at Motel 6, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that a theft outside our hotel, a police matter, detracted so much from what might otherwise have been a pleasant stay. I hope you filed a police report. In any case, we’ve improved the hotel in many ways and even increased security in recent months, so you’ll find a much nicer experience when you visit again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The only place I've ever been where I had to shower in the morning to wash the room off me. Dead roach smeared on wall, burn marks on comforter in non smoking room, door latch falling of door(looks like its been kicked in) WiFi in the room!(oh wait that's broken also) carpet looks nasty, NO shampoo in bathroom and to top it off the heater in the room was broken! Froze our butts off!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank monkeyboy39

Dear Guest,

Thanks for spending the night with us. I’m sorry that you experienced some maintenance and other issues. I hope any problems you noted were mentioned at the time so we could change you to a better room. Unless we were full, we could have happily accommodated any requests. We’ve made a number of changes and improvements since this stay, and you’ll find an overall more pleasant experience when you return.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed two nights when car trouble stopped our progress, and this place delivered everything we could ask and more: comfortable room (suite, actually) at a good price, tasty hot breakfast but, most of all, friendly and very helpful service. Michelle at the front desk deserves great praise but others we dealt with were equally helpful.

Only complaint: my smartphone couldn't connect with the free wi-fi; not sure whether to blame the phone, the motel, or the phone's owner.

When the car was fixed and we left, we did so impressed and willing to return.

Room Tip: Suites – we paid $69 per night – have microwave and fridge.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

An "ok" hotel right off the freeway and within walking distance to some nice restaurants. It has an elivator and the reception person was friendly. The room comes equipped with an iron and hair dryer and Wi Fi. The only real problems were that #1 the rug was not fully vacumed and #2 it's really hard to get into your room with the electronic key. Be sure not to leave valuables in your car.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple