“birthday @ the Bar”

Dining options: Reservations
Stockton, California
“birthday @ the Bar”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I choose the Elephant Bar for my birthday lunch/dinner; it's always delicious and the service is friendly and prompt. Hubby had half sandwich with soup and salad. Presentation was beautiful and tasted great, I was told. Yummy, tomato bisque! The Mongolian beef was tasty but not overly spicy. The woody, warm peppers add to the heat but you need not eat them to enjoy this dish. Oh, for my birthday I got a sundae "on the house."

• Visited November 2012

Stockton, California
“Good variety -- younger crowd”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Some items were good, some average. Somewhat inconsistent. More of a younger crowd. Have been a couple of times, may not return with other better resturants nearby.

“Trying too hard...”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've been here twice and felt the same each time. It seems like they are just trying too hard to be cool. Their food isn't as good as the decor in my opinion and even the decor seems overdone. There were many things on the menu but not many I would choose. I wasn't at all happy with the service we got as we had to ask for silverware three times and for drinks twice. I'm not sure if they are understaffed or just don't care but I've tried twice and won't go back.

• Visited August 2012
lodi,ca
“Excellent bar service”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I have dined here 4 times. The service at the bar is excellent. We prefer to order our meal there.

Visited August 2012
Manteca, California
“Very good food lots of flavor”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been here a few times I love the food so good. We celebrated a birthday here and the staff is always great very nice the bar area is very nice good drinks great prices.

• Visited March 2012