“A Wonderful Experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Manteca,CA
“A Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

we have visited the one in Fremont and Stockton and we loved both. The food is great, the ambience is memorable and we enjoyed ourselves so much.

Northern California
“Nicely run chain restaurant with something for everyone.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I need a restaurant for a business lunch so we tried the Elephant Bar since it has a nice decor and is relatively quiet for conversing. Well trained staff and entrees with good presentation and flavor made an excellent lunch. Very extensive menu to satisfy anyone.

Modesto, California
“Coconut shrimp anyone?”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The best coconut shrimp I have ever had. Very comfortable at atmosphere. Pleasant environment for family and friends to gather.

Stockton, California, United States
“Great food, terrible policies.”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

When I went to the Elephant Bar with my girlfriend, we found incredible food (which is a good thing, because they're not very cheap). However, I was quite upset when we attempted to order margaritas - it is their policy to not serve alcohol to anyone with an out-of-state ID, and having recently moved to Stockton from Reno (NV) my girlfriend had yet to change her ID. I understand that underage drinking is a problem, but when they denied her alcohol due to this "policy", they lost someone who could have potentially been a good customer. I like to splurge from time to time, and their food is incredible, but the majority of the time I go out, it is with visiting friends from out of town, and quite frequently these friends are from Reno. Why bother going to an expensive bar and grill if legal-age drinkers will be refused alcohol? Might as well go to the bar, and then to another restaurant. The price would probably be similar.

• Visited August 2011
Lodi, California
“Great Lamb Chops”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have eaten here several times and have to say the only thing I have had was the Lamb Chops,,, they are that good. My wife loves the shrimp dish (can't remember the name). So if you like Lamb, try it, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2011