“Terrible service”

Dynasty Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 546 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

This place has terrible service. We waited and waited as the host Danny let 5 sets of "regulars" cut before us. We wanted to try this place but after eating it was not worth the wait. The restaurant was small and the dim sum was average. Service was so bad. Not as good as China Palace. We will never be back!

1  Thank 37Traveler37

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I could not believe this find. It was recommended to me by the local nurses at the hospital. By far the best dim sum in stockton

1  Thank jkchen1
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The seafood dishes are delicious! The sauces are not too salty or greasy. The vegetable are very fresh! Service is excellent! The only thing we did not like was upon one of our many visits, they forgot and must have used MSG (which we always ask them to leave out), and my husband and I both got headaches. But it was only once and we have been many a time. Superb staff!

Reviewed June 5, 2008

Dynasty Seafood Restaurant offers fresh, tasty, and best Chinese food I have ever tasted. The owners, waitress, and cooks are all very friendly and willing to accommodate to your eating habits. I have been to many Chinese restaurants and I have to say, This is my all time favorite restaurant. There service is wonderful and the restaurant is very clean. Dynasty offers authentic reasonable priced Chinese food.On the weekends, they have Dim Sum. When you taste it, you will be hooked on it. If your looking for a wonderful dinner, you have to try this hands down restaurant!!!

1  Thank sweetberries888