“Friendly cozy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Mexican and Californian food there, served with a smile. Great indoors and cozy all winter but at first sunny days you'll want to enjoy their super cool outdoors areas!
Coffee's good, tortilla soup excellent. If you feel like it they make a great Bloody Mary too!

There are newer reviews for Breakers

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I just stopped by this place to grab a quick lunch after hiking at Muir Woods. It was a pleasant atmosphere, and nice enough service. However, I paid $19 for the fish tacos and a beer. The fish tacos were not too tasty, and rather bland. I know it's a resort type town but it seemed over priced for the (lack of) quality. You could do better.

2  Thank Shelbynoel
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Like the other reviewers, we happened on this little restaurant quite by mistake. We just happened to be starving as we turned a curve in this sleepy little hamlet and decided to take a chance on it, since there were several cars. Boy, were we surprised! The food was excellent. We ate breakfast here and I must say the omelet I bought was the best I have ever eaten. You should be sure and plan your trip here when you are in the Sonoma, Bodega Bay area.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had just visited Muir Woods and were headed to our next attraction when everone decided they were hungry and needed to use the restrooms. We stopped in Stinson Beach and drove around a bit trying to find a parking spot. Once we finally unloaded we headed into the first restaurant we saw and got lucky it was Breakers. The service was very friendly and the food was great. We had Carne Asada tacos and buritos, as well as some adult beverages. Great view and neat atmosphere.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ate here with my family and went on the reviews from this site. The place was busy which is normally a good sign, the menu is good with plenty of choice but the food was not great. I ordered a chicken salad which I did not eat as the chicken was mostly a dark brown colour and tasted terrible. My kids has ham/cheese toasties which were good and my wife had a salmon salad which was average. I think we may have caught this place on an off day but we would not want to go back.

1  Thank RMG61