Motel 6 Stanton
Rainbow Inn(Anaheim)
$74
$70
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

his place motel 6 was scary and disgusting! I had to stay at this property on November 6 checking in was fine. The girls at the front desk were very friendly, but it went downhill from there. I was given a room that was only half cleaned when I checked in. That want so much the problem, however the housekeeper didn't want to make the bed do she just dropped off a blanket and a comforter and left! The towels and wash cloth (at this property you're provided with only one) were a disgusting dingy gray and looked like someone had used them to clean shoes with! The amenities are sub part, we're talking tiny little tube televisions, old nasty beds, none of the nicer amenities like the refreshed motel 6's have. The property itself is kind of scary. It's obvious that this place is something of a "residential" hotel lots of scary folks milling around coming to the door later at night asking for cigarettes and money. This happened twice during my one night stay and is unacceptable.

For the price, 47.99 a night I didn't expect the Ritz Carlton, but come on at least provide clean wah clothes and have the bed made when I check in!!! I'm disappointed because I've used motel 6 a few times most recently in Downtown San Diego and I've never had a complaint, but this place was beyond acceptable.

A complaint was made, however property management hasn't addressed the matter directly, but they did send out an obvious form letter expressing their "sincerest apologies".... I guess that's all I can ask for right? Trust me, in this situation, you do not get what you pay for... the 100 Disney Way Motel 6, that's just down the street from this property is SUPERIOR in every way and the price is comparable, if not the same.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sean M
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and found it very clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The pool area was clean and tidy as was the rest of the place. There was a Jack in the box next door and the food there was freshly cooked and good value. There are also a few shops within walking distance where you could buy food and drinks and in the motel lobby there was a microwave and ice machine which were free to use.

Room Tip: I asked for a ground floor smoking room and was given one.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Simon E
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I too want to thank the visitor of the above review and others who complained about the Motel 6 in Stanton, Ca. I live less than 1.5 miles from said location. I know this area well. And sorry to say this is a poor area loaded with hookers and druggies. Stanton is known for this low income type. I stayed at this motels years ago when it wasn't quite so bad. Fast forward to about 5 months ago and, whoa! Boy what a change! Yes it looks ok on the outside, sort of, but I would not stay here, if only for safety reasons alone! And yes you can get a nicer place for the money they charge you! Better yet, don't even stay in California, DIZZYland is not worth the price of admission!.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank michele r
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Stanton, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have stayed at this location when in town for business for over a year and a half and never had a problem until the new manager (2mths) Tony checked me in. He asked for both myself and my husband's id and when I asked him why he said "it's our policy, I'm the manager and I can refuse to let you stay here!!!!!" I merely was trying to tell him that of ALL the Motel 6 locations across the US (including this one) no one EVER asked for both. We were happy to show them we just didn't appreciate the attitude we got when we questioned his authority. I did call and report his behavior and went on my way only to find out the next time I tried to stay that he had banned me! I asked to speak with him to get the reason and he kept me waiting 20mins and then I found out he had snuck out the back door to avoid me. DO NOT stay here because you're treated like a criminal and many of the other "guests" who stay here are hookers and drug dealers, whom Tony doesn't seem to have a problem with.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank S D
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Rooms are clean, but that is it. Even Wi-Fi is NOT for free as a motel customer. There are no restaurants around - only a "jack in the box" but this was one of the worst food I got in California. We also do not felt secured there. The staff in the reception was also very unfriendly. I never would check in there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Irena H
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Stanton, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

travelmouse_13 - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for your unpleasant stay and for the service issues you encountered. We take your feedback very seriously and will take it into consideration as we work to improve our guests' experience with us.