“Best gyro sandwich I've had”
Review of Mad Greek - CLOSED

Mad Greek
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed February 1, 2014

On a trip to Death Valley, we stopped for a gyro at the Mad Greek Restaurant. It was probably the best gyro I've ever had. It was large, the meat tender and flavorful and the Greek yogurt topping just right. The restaurant itself was clean as were the rest rooms. I would definitely visit there again.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Been to other fast food chain Greek places. This one has the tastiest lamb meat. Big portions. Just lacks in modern atmosphere.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was my first visit to the Mad Greek restaurant in Stanton, CA (near Westminster). I've heard about their Baker, CA place from people traveling to/from Las Vegas. The food is really tasty and prices are reasonable-I shared a large Greek Salad and ordered a chicken gyro combo. The dinner portions are big enough to share or take home. I prefer the outdoor seating with real red grape vines covering the open ceiling over eating inside. I also like the service-family owned and staffed.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

Everything on the menu is terrific, but I especially recommend the chicken dinner or the gyro. The baklava is very good as well.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook