“Wonderful Romantic Evening”
Review of Park Avenue

Park Avenue
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Avenue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Stanton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Katella
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went with my husband for a night out. Had the spinach salad and tomato/blue cheese salad. My husband had a wonderful yellowfin tuna and I had the coulotte steak. Yum! Beautiful gardens and wonderful service. A little pricey but worth it. Great retro decor.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I had shrimp cocktail for an appetizer. Very good shrimp.
Then my wife had the 7 oz filet medium rare and it was cooked perfect.
I had the grilled lamb chops - very good.
Prices were good but it's dark inside and hard to see. Also very loud and so very difficult to hear your partner.
Two desserts and two drinks came to 116.35 dollars.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I've eaten at Park Avenue a couple of times and find it to be reliable, but not too exciting. The menu is heavily meat-focused and the meat is well prepared. The sides are traditional ones, but none are very exciting. So, what I think that I'm saying is that I've never been disappointed at Park Avenue, but rarely pleasantly surprised either. There are a couple of seafood options for diners wanting to avoid the meat entrees.

The wine list is good and has a range of California wines (as well as other things); the wines by the glass are limited. The drink menu focuses on traditional cocktails.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We are big fans of sister restaurant, Park Ave, but decided to venture to Il Garage for the evening and are so glad we did! It was more intimate and the outdoor edible garden as a backdrop complete with charming accordion player made the atmosphere hard to beat. Our server was a delight and very helpful. We shared the meats/cheeses plate which was decent and both had the boar pasta which was out of this world. The flavors were so perfect and the pasta was fresh as can be. Shared the berry tiramisu which was unique and scrumptious. All in all, I would highly recommend this restaurant. A must try!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I went to dinner with a friend to this retro fine dining restaurant. We arrived for our reservation and were seated immediately. The place is a very hip Rat Pack style atmosphere with a beautiful outdoor area that leads to an incredible garden and their second establishment il Garage (also unbelievable.) Atmosphere means a lot to mean when I dine. I like the lighting not to be too bright so I can feel relaxed and I like to take my time and enjoy. You can do that at Park Avenue. It feels warm and comfortable.
Located on Beach Blvd near Katella in Stanton California. For you travelers, you do not want to book a hotel near here, it is actually pretty run down right now, but Park Avenue is a beacon of light on dreary old Beach Blvd.
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The food is exquisite, high end cuisine with a hip new flair. ie.. Kale Chips for an appetizer. A good beer and wine selection. Steaks & seafood cooked to perfection and awesome dessert. I had the most wonderful coconut cake and my friend had chocolate cake. mmmm. I can't say enough good things. Go there, now!

1  Thank fortino