I recently stayed at this motel due to work, it was the only place that we could get, I had been there for work a few weeks prior to this day at which time I stayed in another room next door to the to the room I stayed in this time. Room munber 2.
However I was getting ready for bed and I felt something crawling on me so i killed it, then I got up to take a closer look at which time i saw nothing. So I went to bed and woke up the next morning to get ready for work when I grabbed my work pants off of the bed and seen the bed Bug crawl out. It was disgusting. A little while later at work I realized that i had numerous bites all over my entire body. I callled the motel and spoke with the owner and he stated to me" that maybe one of the earlier guest must have brought them in". However due to the amount of bites that I hav, they surely must have known long before now that this problem existed. Yet they still continue to rent this room out to unsuspecting people like my self and other travelers and that is just plain wrong. So I'm calling the health department to report this problem, so that the general public is not at risk of taking these bed bugs home to their families or bring their families into a place like this..
- Also Known As:
- Squaw Valley Hotel Squaw Valley