“Great burritos!”

La Tapatia Mexicatessen
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great burritos!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We ate here on the day before we flew out of SFO. After reading the reviews we decided to get takeout from here. I had a great chicken super burrito and my wife liked the veggie burrito. Both were very filling. Our toddler loved their rice!

The service was great -- we got the burritos quickly.

And the value is great. It was one of the cheapest meals of our vacation!

• Visited October 2013

Reno, NV
“Brings back memories of Veracruz”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The tacos are as authentic as you will find. As always, I was disappointed in the pastor as they cannot duplicate the exquisite flavors in Mexico and the pork was especially greasy. However, they pile on the meat to their tacos and you will find many Latinos frequent this spot. The carne asada and fried taco were terrific. There is no seating inside so plan to park it outside on a bench.

• Visited October 2013
Santa Ana, El Salvador
“Best burrito ever!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I knew the food was going to be good judging by the smell when you walk into this place. We ordered three carnitas burritos and they were huge!!! No kidding, I had a hard time finishing it one sitting. And they're inexpensive too.

• Visited October 2012
Waianae, Hawaii
“Go for the super BURRITO”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The burrito was huge and very full filling. wasn't able to finish it in one sitting so go with an appite.

Visited September 2012
Santa Rosa, California
“Great Burrito - Long Line!”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

When you walk into a tiny little tienda/take-out restaurant and there are 15 people ahead of you, you KNOW the food is going to be good! I wasn't disappointed! I had a regular carnitas burrito that was, I have to say, one of the best I've ever eaten. Go here!

Visited January 2012