“Relaxed, convenient and good...”

Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cypress Ave.
Transit: Cal Train(South San Francisco Station) and Sam Trans.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We found the service and food to be very good. It was the first "interesting" place we found after exiting the interstate. Likely there might be better places, however, we found it to be very good. As I read the recent reviews here on TA, I wonder if we went to the same restaurant....

1  Thank tjbss
There are newer reviews for Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend go for dinner waitress was cold dropped her pizza and by the time I got my raviolis where over cooked from sitting around waiting for new pizza to be made lousy service

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The atmosphere was not bad but the food had no flavor. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs and gnocchi. The meatballs were what I imagined canned dog food to taste like. Nothing was seasoned. The wine was the only good part.

1  Thank Denise T
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We arrived just before closing time and the wait staff was very gracious about allowing us to order our meal and not feel rushed eating it. Our server warned us that the calzone's were huge so we ordered one and split it. Very grateful for that advice! The salad was very good as was the bread. Not only was the calzone huge, it was also delicious! Wanted to try dessert but were too stuffed. The bill was very reasonable.

1  Thank lovestotravel058
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went here two nights in a row, because the pizza was THAT good. I had the Pizza Margherita (ooey gooey deliciousness) and the Pizza con la Luganega (sweet onions and sausage - great flavor) - both very yummy. I also tried the calamari appetizer, which was fresh and an interesting spice to it. The service was friendly and no waiting to get a table on a weeknight at 5:30.

1  Thank mcqker