“Tasteless”

Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cypress Ave.
Transit: Cal Train(South San Francisco Station) and Sam Trans.
Alta Loma, California
“Tasteless”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The atmosphere was not bad but the food had no flavor. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs and gnocchi. The meatballs were what I imagined canned dog food to taste like. Nothing was seasoned. The wine was the only good part.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Denise T

Aurora, Colorado
“Excellent Calzone”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We arrived just before closing time and the wait staff was very gracious about allowing us to order our meal and not feel rushed eating it. Our server warned us that the calzone's were huge so we ordered one and split it. Very grateful for that advice! The salad was very good as was the bread. Not only was the calzone huge, it was also delicious! Wanted to try dessert but were too stuffed. The bill was very reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank lovestotravel058
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went here two nights in a row, because the pizza was THAT good. I had the Pizza Margherita (ooey gooey deliciousness) and the Pizza con la Luganega (sweet onions and sausage - great flavor) - both very yummy. I also tried the calamari appetizer, which was fresh and an interesting spice to it. The service was friendly and no waiting to get a table on a weeknight at 5:30.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank mcqker
Westminster, Colorado
“Worst Pizza Ever!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

am giving this place a A-Ok because of the meals my co-workers received. I give 1 star for the pizza I had. Mushrooms, black olives, feta cheese and spinach. The crust was close to being burnt and you talk about salty.....worst pizza I have ever had. Only ate 2 pieces. My co-workers calzone could have feed a family of 4 it was so huge. The side salads were very good. The waitress seemed liked she'd be good, but she went from a 8 to a 2 in service. Never checked to see how our meals were. Took so long bringing the sauce for the calzone that the guy actually was getting up from the table to go get her, when she brought it. Maybe it was the end of her shift and she was tired and didn't give a flying cow:))) After getting our checks we had to walk up to the cash register because we got tired of waiting for her to come back and pick them up. It was 9:30 p.m. and it wasn't busy. Not a good experience!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California
“Excellent Valentines Dinner!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I had an excellent experience. Food, service, wine list was Excellent. Our server was very good.

Visited March 2013