“Nice find in South San Francisco”

Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cypress Ave.
Transit: Cal Train(South San Francisco Station) and Sam Trans.
Woodland, CA
“Nice find in South San Francisco”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were staying the weekend in South San Francisco and went looking down Grant Ave looking for a place to have dinner after we found out our first choice was no longer in business. We came upon Di Napoli and decided to get it a try. I have to say we were not disappointed at all. I had the Pollo Piccata over Capellini which is Chicken breast sautéed with capers, mushrooms, artichokes, pancetta, finished in a lemon butter sauce. I would have a hard time trying another dish next visit because I enjoyed the meal so much I would want to have it again.
I heard that the decor was recently redone and I found the place a pleasing atmosphere as well. We will be back on our next visit to the area for sure.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank WeekendTraverer

Roseville, California
“It was OK, but not great”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for dinner and it was OK, but a little pricey. She had a small pizza and I had a pasta dish. Both were adequate, but given the price, I think there are better options in the area. The pizza was a little bland, but was on fresh dough. My pasta was also a little bland. The starting salad was actually the highlight of the meal. A light dinner with a glass of wine and tip at over $60, we probably could have done better at one of the other italian restaurants in the area.

• Visited January 2013
Seal Beach, California
“Quick and Delicious!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We ordered a pizza from these guys whilst staying in a hotel in South San Francisco and to our surprise they were very quick getting me my food.
We had the Capricossa pizza and let me tell you, it was one of the best pizza's that we've had in a very very long time!
If in South San Fran make it a point to eat here!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank trishachambers69
Northern Great Plains, USA
“Fast delivery, great pizza”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I had a pizza delivered to my hotel, and it was very prompt and still piping hot. I had the pesto pizza and it was so, so good. They had many menu items that looked intriguing, so I hope to get a chance to return and eat in their restaurant.

Visited December 2012
South San Francisco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Second thought on dinner”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

my co-workers order pizza delivery quite often and they love their pizza. WIth that, I decided to spend my birthday there a few months back. My friend and I both ordered pasta and when we got out food, there were luke-warm. I could understand it the restaurant was busy but there were only three tables of customers...a total of 7 or 8 people. Needless to say, I was disappointed and had not gone back since. Anyway, my co-worker heard about my poor experience, she ordered a take out pizza for my lunch the next day and it was good. Lesson learned, go for the pizza and not pasta...

Visited June 2012