“Second thought on dinner”

Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cypress Ave.
Transit: Cal Train(South San Francisco Station) and Sam Trans.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

my co-workers order pizza delivery quite often and they love their pizza. WIth that, I decided to spend my birthday there a few months back. My friend and I both ordered pasta and when we got out food, there were luke-warm. I could understand it the restaurant was busy but there were only three tables of customers...a total of 7 or 8 people. Needless to say, I was disappointed and had not gone back since. Anyway, my co-worker heard about my poor experience, she ordered a take out pizza for my lunch the next day and it was good. Lesson learned, go for the pizza and not pasta...

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This restaurant was on a list of restaurants supplied by our hotel near the airport. We ordered a pizza that had carmelized onions, Goronzola cheese, and walnuts -- one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten! Staff was friendly and efficient. Prices reasonable -- $11 for a 8 inch personal pizza.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were a party of four: three of us were quite satisfied with our meal; the fourth found the meatballs served with Bolognese spaghetti sauce to be quite dry.
Service was a little slow and the restaurant was somewhat cramped and very noisy.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

My family and I ordered pizza and salad and had it delivered to our hotel room in south San Francisco. The service was prompt and the food was great!! They brought it right to our room, hot and delicious!!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Di Napoli is a restaurant we would frequent if we lived nearby. Ambiance is a bit barny, but table spacing was comfortable. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. We both were very pleased with our food, spaghetti bolognese with meatballs for my partner and mine was "pizza con la luganega" with sausage,roasted red peppers, carmelized onions, oregano & tomato sauce. My partner liked his spaghetti, and my pizza was so good I took two leftover slices to eat cold on the plane the next day. We'll definitely return anytime we're staying near SFO.