FIrst, the staff is WONDERFUL!!!! After we checked in and got to our room we realised right away that the a/c wasn't working. We called the front desk and she was very sweet and said it was her mistake and she gave us the wrong room. She had maintenance run us up a key to the right room immediately. Then we got into our new room and played with the wireless internet (which is free and great!) but we were on the far end of the building on the top floor so we weren't getting connected. We again called the front desk who was once again very accomdating and moved us to another room with the warning that we would be facing the train. No problem, my husband and myself don't get bothered much by noise, but internet is a MUST. We did hear the train alot on that side of the building so if your a light sleeper than you probally want to face the courtyard.
From 9-12 on 3 of the days we had some former employees with signs and megaphones picketting outside the hotel. The staff is aware and apparently has been dealing with this since April but they are court ordered that they can have their picket signs and megaphones only from 9-noon. (I guesss the city allows this). It wasn't that bad and I wouldn't let that be your decision on whether or not to stay here.
The hotel seems to be in a fine location with lots of other nice people staying here. The rooms are fairly clean - few burn marks etc. but for the price it is expected.
We love the wireless internet was free, the continental breakfast was free, the staff was great, and rooms fine. Oh, the a/c in the room we stayed in did not seem to really cool things off but we didn't complain - me and my husband were sick and it could of been our fevers. The rooms are very nice sized and there is a fridge and microwave in the rooms (super bonus).
Would we stay here again? For the price, yes. Just as long as the a/c was working a little better.
Perfect place for leisure travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North for your next business trip, family vacation or romantic retreat to South San Francisco.At our hotel near San Francisco Airport, enjoy our peaceful deluxe rooms, an array of modern services and features, friendly hospitality and value-added packages for the ultimate Bay Area escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport North
- Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North Hotel South San Francisco
- Comfort Inn South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Comfort Inn
- Comfort Suites South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Comfort Suites