Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North
“Great Visit”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I just recently stayed here and I couldn't get over how great it was. Honestly, I was taken by surprise because I stayed at a Comfort Suites in San Diego and the whole visit was horrible. I told myself I would never stay at another one again but this Hotel was the only one that wasn't full when I booked our room. They exceeded our expectations and the staff was so polite and helpful. When I asked for room service they came and cleaned our room right away and without waiting. I noticed our shower curtain was changed and thats a big surprise because a lot of places even the higher priced hotels don't do so. The free breakfast was a nice start before we headed out on our day and the free airport shuttle was very helpful. When I come back to San Francisco I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
sfosuites, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
We appreciate all of your wonderful compliments and would like to thank you for such a nice review about Comfort Suites SFO-North. We always enjoy hearing positive feedback which provides even greater motivation to us to continue to maintain our highest standards of service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Wally World
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I began our cross country road trip by staying at this hotel. We arrived late at night but had no problems checking in. Room was clean, very comfortable, and spacious. Our room had 2 king beds in it and a very large bathroom. The hotel staff was very friendly the next morning in giving us directions to get our journey started. Breakfast was very good too. The only reason we did not give this hotel a 5 star rating was because parking was a bit limited and we had to park on the opposite side of the hotel from where our room was. Also, getting to our room was challenging as the property is very spacious and directions at night were not very clear.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cross_Country_Couple
We at Comfort Suites are thrilled to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and that you found our location to be convenient for you during your visit!
Milford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family stayed here for 3 nights and found the hotel very clean and comfortable. I loved the king sized beds. The woman at the desk was very helpful giving me train schedules. The caltrain was just over the overpass from the hotel which was very convenient. Breakfast was typical comfort inn fare, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc. Crowded but has three waffle makers. Would reccomend staying here. Not really a pool; looked like a hot tub, but it was closed by the time we got home from sightseeing. Also since we were right next to the highway I expected to hear alot of noise, but surprisingly the rooms were pretty quiet and we slept well.

tip: The caltrain to SF is very quick. If you are going to the Embarcadero, just turn right out of caltrain station and hop on the muni "N" line. Then catch the "J" cable car to piers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dv50
sfosuites, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments, we always enjoy hearing positive feedback which provides even greater motivation to us to continue to maintain our highest standards of service and excellence.
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stayed 3 nights, first night was good. Second night a young group decided to be loud and noisy outside from 10pm-2am. very poor response from staff on this issue. Third night was worse. Another loud group of younger folk, just louder. Again, extremely poor response from staff. If I were in charge of Comfort Inn, I would do a complete overhaul of this establishment. If you want to rest at night, avoid this place at all costs!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
sfosuites, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience you endured during your stay due to the noise level. Our primary goal at Comfort Suites SFO-North is to ensure that every one of our guests enjoy their time while staying with us and we are always happy to accommodate whatever requests or needs our guests may have. I encourage you to visit us again and we will make sure that your next visit will better meet your standards.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good: Nice clean rooms, looks as if updated not too long ago, nice bathroom, shower, etc. A little off beaten path between the airport and Candlestick Park area. Nice little older South San Francisco town across the freeway from the hotel with Peet's Coffee, KFC, Taco Bell as well as local restaurants.

CONS: A little pricey for the location and they charge extra for parking... for no reason other than to control people from parking there. It would be better if they just issued "parking passes" for the guests. Refrigerator in the room it wasn't working well but kept is "cool" overnight

I would 'probably' stay there again.

Room Tip: One end of complex sits by freeway and railroad with trains running occasionally so request side awa...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
sfosuites, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Comfort Suites SFO-North always strive to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests. We are glad that our location served your needs.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was a last minute decision to stay overnight in San Francisco so I booked a room, just on spec', and was not disappointed. The room was clean and tidy, the bed comfortable and the staff friendly. At first I thought the price was a bit high, but compared to other hotels that I checked out in the general area it was reasonable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We at Comfort Suites SFO-North are glad that you chose to stay with us and very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, for your comfort is our priority.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel is crowded and noisy. the rooms are clean compared to outside and the breakfast is so so. I mean I was expecting something better for san francisco. The price is very high for the quality of the rooms. It is near the airport, in the rooms not much noise but outside is quite loud. I will not stay here anymore.

Room Tip: If you need to be close to the airport and as well to the high to town go for it.. else don't!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
sfosuites, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
We at Comfort Suites deeply apologize for any inconvenience you endured during your stay due to the noise level. Our primary goal at Comfort Suites is to ensure that every one of our guests enjoy their time while staying with us and we are always happy to accommodate whatever requests or needs our guests may have. I hope that this unfortunate experience did not deter you from choosing to stay with us in the future, since our hotel is an open corridor property; it is sometimes hard to control the outside noise level.