“They saved my anniversary!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My husband and I traveled to S. San Francisco the first week of Septermber for our ten year anniversary. On the second day we were on our way to Monteray and the hotel called my husband to say that they had found my passport and my checkbook in the desk drawer. i was stunned and relieved. My identity could have easily been stolen. If we had not gotten such a prompt call our vacation would have been ruined. We would have had to drive all the way back to S. San Francisco to retreive my identification. I have stayed in hotels and left stuff behind to find that the cleaning staff 'never found anything' and never called. Thank you so much Mr. Patel for your swift and considerate action. It is nice to know that honest people still exist.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anna p
hospitalitywithsmile, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Congratulations on the Anniversary, Hope you had a Good One. & thank you for the good review.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

I chose this hotel based on my budget abd trip advisor notes. It was very good. I do not have anything to "complain" just some comments to add. The room was clean, free parking, free wi-fi, good breakfast.
However, the decoration of the room was not so modern, it was a little bit old. The TV was not LCD/LED, it is the ancient one, but ok. There was a noise in the bathroom when I turned the lights on which bothered me a little but this was not a problem.
The hotel is 16 km from the tourist attractions (fisherman's wharf) but if you have a car, ok!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ccipola
hospitalitywithsmile, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Thank you for your valuable review, and now we have started replacing the TVs with Flat screen 32" LCD. Hope to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stay at this Quality Inn on a weekly basis and the management and staff always take good care of me. They are friendly, professional, and go out of their way to make my stay comfortable. The rooms are always clean and I find the bed comfortable with cozy pillows. I like having four smaller pillows rather than two more regular size pillows. It's great to have a fridge and microwave in the room too!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed August 18, 2011

There are several hotels in the airport area. The Quality Inn was OK for the price but I'd spend a little more to get more, next time. The room looked a little tired. The bed wasn't that comfortable and the pillows are more like half pillows, in size. They were lumpy too.. Was nice that they had a microwave and fridge in the room. There isn't really anything like restaurants, close by but they did have take out menus in the room. The bathroom door would automatically close upon entering and since the bathroom light, which is on a sensor, wasn't working properly, I stood in the dark for 20 seconds waiting for the light to come on. I reported it to the front desk upon check out since I'm sure that's not how they're supposed to work. Breakfast, included, was good. Just stayed 1 night otherwise I would've gone elsewhere. If you're not driving, check to make sure they are running a shuttle (or paying for your cab).

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
qualityinnsanfrancis, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you enjoyed your breakfast.

• Breakfast staff was informed of the positive comment you made about them and received our commendation.

• Maintenance was instructed to check the bathroom light in the room assigned to you to make sure that it is now working properly.

• Management was approached about the possibility of their providing a shuttle or paying for a cab for our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

We had 2 rooms. Room with tax was $96.24 for 1 queen bed and room with tax was $135.29 for 2 queen beds. We enjoyed our stay here as the rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. They also had a shuttle to the airport starting a 4 a.m., which my son-in-law took advantage of. Would stay here again.

2  Thank TravelingBirdsWeAre
Reviewed August 16, 2011

My family was coming in for a funeral and needed 4 rooms. The mangement, upon seeing that our stay was booked through a bereavment group, went out of there way to help us in any way we needed. Our arrival was earlier than normal check-in but they allowed us to do all of the paperwork and even let us put our bags into the room of another family member that arrived the night before. They made restaurant and travel suggestions to easy our burden. They also found a way to make sure that our rooms were all on the same floor. As for the rooms, they were neat and very clean and had eerything in it that we could possibly need. Breakfast was well stocked and never crowded. Additionally, the hotel was conveniently located with easy acces to the freeway.

2  Thank minkidd
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We were in town to move our son to the area for college. The location of the hotel was perfect for finding area stores and was an excellent starting point for going into San Francisco. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area, and were available to answer any and all questions and respond to all needs. Mr. & Mrs. Patel, owners/managers, were on-site and very hands on with service and information. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone going to the San Francisco area. A great overall experience!

3  Thank RBJet57
Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
Ramada Limited San Francisco Air...
#5 of 28 in South San Francisco
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco  Airport North
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francis...
#15 of 28 in South San Francisco
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn
1 mi away
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco

Been to Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco? Share your experiences!