Let me say that the hotel was very nice and friendly which was to be expected. Making the reservation was easy even though it was done at the last minute and I got an excellent rate too. It was a group rate but I wasn't expecting to use it until the last minute and they were able to accomodate me.
Check in was painless, and we didnt get there til about 9pm that night. The restaurant was still open and the wifi was free. The exercise room and pool was still open too. Nice to work off some steam after a long drive.
The room was very nice, had a good view. The bed was firmer than expected but still comfortable. The pillows were nice and fluffy which is okay by me. Climate control was working fine so no problems there. There were the usual; hair dryer, microwavr, fridge, and coffee maker. All were used with no issues. All in all, a very nice room for the price.
The restaurant was still open so we took advantage of it. As it was late that night, staff was light but there really is nothing to complain about. Food was good, and service that I received was excellent. Since the restaurant was in the hotel, you can pay the bill or just add it to your room. Very convenient really.
We received two breakfast vouchers for the next day which the kids used. I was told that the food was excellent. My kids are picky eaters so it must have been good for them to say it was excellent. Nothing to complain about here.
Check out was painless. There was an invoice under the door so I didn't have to do anything unless there was a problem with the bill. There were no problems so check out was as easy as turning in the keys.
I would definitely stay there again and recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North is conveniently located off highway 101, just two miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), and provides easy access north to San Francisco and south to Silicon Valley. Travelers appreciate the complimentary shuttle service to SFO airport, and the nearby BART and CalTrain stations that connect you to the area's top destinations including AT&T Park, the Cow Palace, and Candlestick Park. This hotel provides the service and amenities to make it one of the top San Francisco Airport hotels by offering renovated guest rooms with free WiFi, Hilton's signature Garden Sleep System(R) bedding, flat-screen HD TVs, and in-room microwaves and mini-fridges. Guests also appreciate the onsite restaurant, the Great American Grille, which serves up a delicious combination of American favorites for breakfast and dinner. The brand new meeting rooms also offer the perfect place to conduct your next San Francisco business meeting, and provide flexible meeting space with complimentary WiFi, state-of-the-art A/V equipment, and a maximum capacity of 100 people. Choose the newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, and enjoy the terrific location with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel South San Francisco
- Hilton South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hilton