We spent two nights here after staying in downtown San Francisco. Check in was easy and quick. Our room was very standard for a Hilton, I felt like I walked into our same hotel room from across the country when we stayed in Gatlinburg. The setup is still comfortable for us and we have room to spread out and stash all our gear. The beds were very comfortable and I slept well. The first night we were so tired we didn't feel like trying to find somewhere to eat so we ate in the restaurant on site. The food was good and the convenience was nice. The area was very industrialized so we didn't see many shops or food choices. The breakfast in the lobby was $12.95 and fairly standard but again we chose this because it was easy. The parking was free which is one reason why we stayed outside of the city. We used the laundry on the first floor and it was nice to get some clean things to wear. The pool was small but nice. The hot tub was crowded and it took a while before the family cleared out and we were able to enjoy the hot water. The staff was always very helpful and I would stay here again if I was in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North is conveniently located off highway 101, just two miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), and provides easy access north to San Francisco and south to Silicon Valley. Travelers appreciate the complimentary shuttle service to SFO airport, and the nearby BART and CalTrain stations that connect you to the area's top destinations including AT&T Park, the Cow Palace, and Candlestick Park. This hotel provides the service and amenities to make it one of the top San Francisco Airport hotels by offering renovated guest rooms with free WiFi, Hilton's signature Garden Sleep System(R) bedding, flat-screen HD TVs, and in-room microwaves and mini-fridges. Guests also appreciate the onsite restaurant, the Great American Grille, which serves up a delicious combination of American favorites for breakfast and dinner. The brand new meeting rooms also offer the perfect place to conduct your next San Francisco business meeting, and provide flexible meeting space with complimentary WiFi, state-of-the-art A/V equipment, and a maximum capacity of 100 people. Choose the newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, and enjoy the terrific location with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel South San Francisco
- Hilton South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hilton