“met my needs”
Review of Hotel V

Hotel V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great service is alive and well at Howard Johnson Express in South Sanfrancisco. The Management and staff work diligently at making you feel at home. Everyone goes above and beyond to assure your stay is the best possible. Their professionalism and willingness to assist with all of your travel needs is evident. The free shuttle service and other modes of transportation make this location very convenient to get around easily. The rooms are kept clean, free breafast and many additional ammenities make this hotel a "must to return to". Thank You, Adam C.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
GuestRelationsDept, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel V, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It’s so great to hear that you were pleasantly surprised and we exceeded your expectations. We will never fail to go above and beyond to meet your needs and help in any possible way. Thanks again for your comments!
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had to travel to SF for my sister's wedding, and was extremely strapped for cash. Needless to say, I picked the cheapest motel I could find. I was expecting it to be your average run-down cheap motel, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got there! My experience started with the check in process, which blew me away!

Jerry helped us out, and was extremely helpful and friendly. He had a great sense of humor (which was great after our 7 hour drive!) and went out of his way to make us feel at home.

The room was great! It was nothing special, but considering the price it was a great value. The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable! I slept very well, and didn't want to get out of bed in the morning.

I'm glad I did wake up, however, because I was able to catch the free breakfast. I love food, so this was easily the best part of my stay. When I heard they serve continental breakfast, I wasn't expecting much, maybe a packaged pastry and stale coffee at best. They actually had a pretty impressive spread, though! They had freshly cooked eggs, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, juice, and most important, FRESH coffee! :)

The girl working the front desk in the morning was awesome! I believe her name was Anjuli. She was ridiculously helpful with everything, and had a very warm personality. Definitely a great way to wake up in the morning! She made us fresh coffee when we asked, and seemed very happy to help us out.

Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay, and would highly recommend this location to anybody who wants great value for a low price.

Thanks HOJO!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank The1welshman
GuestRelationsDept, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel V, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted to hear that you received exceptional customer service, that’s what we are here for! We take pride in knowing that our staff makes a difference, and that we are making your stay with us a great one. Yes, we do maintain the cleanness of our rooms; we understand that is a very important factor. Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to San Diego.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great place for what my budget was , I like how it was closed to everything I needed shops and stores.etc. service , complementary breakfast was a plus! Parking at night should have more spaces... Other than that OH... Free WiFi! Nice.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank TravelCac1980
GuestRelationsDept, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel V, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thanks for your comments! We’re happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us! As you mentioned, our location is very convenient and rooms are very affordable. We delicious free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Never failing to provide comfortable clean rooms. We’re glad you experienced that!
Elk Grove, California
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I heard of this Park-and-Fly package from my colleague and it was excellent. I took a vacation to China for 19 days and used this service and I have nothing but all the good words to say about the service and the friendness of the staff. Vicky in particular, she booked our room, took care of our rides to and from the airport and safeguarded our car the all time. We were one day late back from China but she showed a lot of the understanding for us, international travellers. We felt very welcome back. I recomment this hotel to everyone.

Jeff

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We’re so happy to hear about your enjoyable and pleasant stay, it’s great to know that we were able to give you peace of mind that your vehicles would be safe with us while you were gone. It’s our pleasure to provide exceptional customer service and help in any possible way. We look forward to seeing you again!