My wife booked herself for 3 nights and when I learned how inexpensive it was ($49 a night!) I was amazed -- you can't get that in San Francisco anywhere. Of course, I was concerned.
When I looked at the reviews here, I was even more anxious.
But, after spending over an hour looking at the other (nearby hotels), and then finding out they were booked -- we were prepared for the worst.
My wife called the hotel to cancel, but she was late by 5 minutes. So she voiced her concerns, sharing what she had read here. The receptionist assured her she would be fine. Thanks to a review here, she asked for a REMODELED room, and the receptionist said she would get one for her.
Arrival was fine. A shuttle picked her up promptly (one arrives at the airport every 30 minutes). Someone else checked my wife in, and she was very satisfied. The hotel is "next door" to an IHOP so that was convenient.
The room was clean and quiet. Obviously, if you're expecting an upscale hotel, this is not something you're looking for. But for the price, and the purpose (a business meeting at a nearby hotel), you will be just fine.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Francisco Airport North Hotel South San Francisco
- Travelodge South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Travelodge
- South San Francisco Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge South San Francisco