Travelodge San Francisco Airport North
$142
$124
HIExpress.com
2,188 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The price for this Traveloge was advertised at $59.00 in a Coupon Travel Guide at
McDonalds in Vacaville, Ca. When I went to get a room I was told the price would be
$79.00 not $59.00. You need to walk into the Hotel with the ad. That is how you get the
$59.00. I didn't like that answer but I needed that room for my family. So I took it. But
I called Travelodge main number the nest day to tell them what happened. And the main
office said they couldn't help me. It was something the So. San Francisco would need
help me, they could not help me. So I;m done with Travelodge. I'll spend my money
with a more honest Holtel in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Just need a room for the night. The noise factor was a problem. I was moved into another room that had bugs in the room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have been staying at the Travelodge for probably the past 6 years or so...twice a year usually. I always paid a range of $40 to 65.00 per night for a single person.
This last trip the room was $90.00 and the condition of the rooms was not too great.
The bathroom was moldy, the safe didn't work, the TV channels were very limited, the door lock was clumsy and the heater would blow open the curtins.
The building overall look to be neglected. Lots of rotting wood, leaky weather stripping, broken bathroom door, leaking bathroom ceiling, iron burn mark on carpet.
I went out and purchased a can of Lysol to spray the bathroom for fear of a fungus.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This Super 8 location is great. I'm from Riverside, Ca. Attended the Reno Street Vibrations Event. Its about a mile & a half from the main Event. Its a quiet area, and two blocks up the st. is a place called Archie's, open 24 hours.The food is great, and pretty waitresses! THANKS ARCHIE!, LOL! Plus, theres a gas station next door.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Comfortable room, quiete, clean. A little pricey for a working man. It would be a great place if the price would be lowered for workers on etended stays in the area

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business